PEYTON MANNING TO BE RELEASED BY COLTS-- ESPN

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

never got touched and knocked him out, idiot.

Here's a baseball analogy you might understand :

You're posts are akin to a baseball team taking the field in the bottom of the ninth down by 10 runs. But as long as you want to keep serving them up, we all are enjoying the free batting practice.

And try mixing in a Capital letter once in a while dude ... Your comments are lame enough as it is, you can at least dress them up a bit.

Peyton leads the Broncos to the Playoffs ...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

I'll try to find the Broncos phone number so you can make them aware of their inexperiance in matters of football desicions RCIG.

Why don't you just shut your fucking mouth and stick to fantasy football you ignorant fuck.

Caleb Hanie signs with Denver. Broncos clearly convinced Peyton is 100%

i never picked games. i said jimmer was going down to bust 27x balls and morons like you call that a pick against the spread. never bet it. i then went 1 and 1 before stopping do to retards like you claiming i made picks that i didn't. that's quite a trial study.

sorry, an 8 man bracket tourney doesn't interest me, considering they are all morons. as far as pro baseball, i still have the 10k to prove it to you. maybe you can make up more stories, like i had all these legitimate challenges from people. then when i wouldn't settle a bet at the spiede fest, i'm the one who's crazy. or, how i tricked people by demanding they bring the money to the meet site. like i would even have to tell someone that. you pay on the spot or you don't make out very well health wise. that's how things like that work.

you wouldn't know any of this because you couldn't play little league and you have probably never bet in your life. there's nothing wrong about that, just don't tell me how it works. put up the 10k or shut up. also, you might attempt to make one post that is actually factual. you're a ham n egger. stop wasting my time.

IS IT: THE GIANTS WON THE SUPERBOWL THAT FOOTBALL SEASON.

OR: THE GIANTS WON THE SUPERBOWL IN 2012.

we both know what it is. why do you bother to keep posting???

Hello my old friend. I couldn't resist. You're like driving by a car wreck. You know you shouldn't look, but you do anyways and then quickly regret it because of the carnage your eyes have to endure and the images kinda stick with ya for awhile. But, I digress...

The 8 man bracket tourney as you called it may not have interested you, but for some reason you spent a whole lotta time last year (notice how I didn't say season) posting again and again on your expertise and how stupid the rest of us all are . Told us you were up something like 8-2 with Bodog, but everytime you posted on this site with a prediction....you didn't come through. Well, you got 1 right. I'm not going to look back, but if my memory serves me...you went 1-2. Then had a hissy fit saying that they weren't actual picks because you didn't have money on them and then really impressed us all with your "liar, liar, pants on fire" and "you're a poopie pants" defense.

How ironic that you use the example of THE GIANTS WINNING THE SUPERBOWL to try to prove whatever point you were trying to make. I honestly don't understand the rest of your above post, but will consult with a WWII Navajo Code Talker so he can decipher it for me.

Good luck by the way. I'm guessing your house (or cardboard box) will get hit by a meteor, you'll date a super-model and then be nominated for sainthood before Peyton Manning never takes another NFL snap.

Guest Guest

Hello my old friend. I couldn't resist. You're like driving by a car wreck. You know you shouldn't look, but you do anyways and then quickly regret it because of the carnage your eyes have to endure and the images kinda stick with ya for awhile. But, I digress...

The 8 man bracket tourney as you called it may not have interested you, but for some reason you spent a whole lotta time last year (notice how I didn't say season) posting again and again on your expertise and how stupid the rest of us all are . Told us you were up something like 8-2 with Bodog, but everytime you posted on this site with a prediction....you didn't come through. Well, you got 1 right. I'm not going to look back, but if my memory serves me...you went 1-2. Then had a hissy fit saying that they weren't actual picks because you didn't have money on them and then really impressed us all with your "liar, liar, pants on fire" and "you're a poopie pants" defense.

How ironic that you use the example of THE GIANTS WINNING THE SUPERBOWL to try to prove whatever point you were trying to make. I honestly don't understand the rest of your above post, but will consult with a WWII Navajo Code Talker so he can decipher it for me.

Good luck by the way. I'm guessing your house (or cardboard box) will get hit by a meteor, you'll date a super-model and then be nominated for sainthood before Peyton Manning never takes another NFL snap.

your memory does not serve you correct, as usual. i made 2 picks and went 1 and 1. then, for some reason you had BYU going to the final four and i grinded you about it by saying jimmer was going down. to the retarded people, like yourself, those games were counted as picks ATS when they obviously were not. so i stopped picking.

now i know my memory serves me correct when you said you would never come back on this board if you didn't win a tiny bracket contest. you bragged how you were in the 90 percentile after the 1st round. then you were done after the 2nd round. you came in last in your own contest. but, as usual, you lied ad you are back on the board. so you are a proven liar by your own words and have no credibility at all. i don't deal with bold face liars.

your memory does not serve you correct, as usual. i made 2 picks and went 1 and 1. then, for some reason you had BYU going to the final four and i grinded you about it by saying jimmer was going down. to the retarded people, like yourself, those games were counted as picks ATS when they obviously were not. so i stopped picking.

now i know my memory serves me correct when you said you would never come back on this board if you didn't win a tiny bracket contest. you bragged how you were in the 90 percentile after the 1st round. then you were done after the 2nd round. you came in last in your own contest. but, as usual, you lied ad you are back on the board. so you are a proven liar by your own words and have no credibility at all. i don't deal with bold face liars.

Rotator, I suggest you get checked for Alzheimers because you have completely lost your mind. When did I ever say I would never come back to BCVoice? Why don't you scroll back about 15-20 pages and bring up last years Bracket Challenge and then find where I said that. I said I'd stay away from BCVoice for a year, which I did. Seriously, look back and prove it. I'm waiting.

Are you really one to talk about credibility? You have quit more times than Sugar Ray Leonard, Brett Favre and Jason from the Friday the 13th movies....COMBINED! I can't even count how many times you say you're done with BCVoice and that you're never coming back and then....BAM! There you are. And you want to grind me about being a liar. I won't even bring up your pro baseball career and being recruited by all the top division 1 colleges. And you question my credibility?

I'm challenging you right now. Prove me wrong. I'm waiting...

Guest Guest

Rotator, I suggest you get checked for Alzheimers because you have completely lost your mind. When did I ever say I would never come back to BCVoice? Why don't you scroll back about 15-20 pages and bring up last years Bracket Challenge and then find where I said that. I said I'd stay away from BCVoice for a year, which I did. Seriously, look back and prove it. I'm waiting.

Are you really one to talk about credibility? You have quit more times than Sugar Ray Leonard, Brett Favre and Jason from the Friday the 13th movies....COMBINED! I can't even count how many times you say you're done with BCVoice and that you're never coming back and then....BAM! There you are. And you want to grind me about being a liar. I won't even bring up your pro baseball career and being recruited by all the top division 1 colleges. And you question my credibility?

I'm challenging you right now. Prove me wrong. I'm waiting...

who do you work for, Fox News? just make shit up. you said you would never come back if you didn't win the pool. then you lied again and said you would wait until the yankees won again. all lies. i never made a defining statement like you did. keep lying and saying i was picking wrong games. i guess if you lie enough, you start to believe it is true. shouldn't you be reviewing a TV show about a non sport??? that's more your speed.

who do you work for, Fox News? just make shit up. you said you would never come back if you didn't win the pool. then you lied again and said you would wait until the yankees won again. all lies. i never made a defining statement like you did. keep lying and saying i was picking wrong games. i guess if you lie enough, you start to believe it is true. shouldn't you be reviewing a TV show about a non sport??? that's more your speed.

Bring up any old post by me where I said any of these things. Once again, I'm waiting. And once again, you're all talk...no action.

At least you're good for a few cheap laughs.

Rotator Cuff Injury Guy = The BCVoice Rent-A-Clown

Guest Guest

Bring up any old post by me where I said any of these things. Once again, I'm waiting. And once again, you're all talk...no action.

At least you're good for a few cheap laughs.

Rotator Cuff Injury Guy = The BCVoice Rent-A-Clown

sorry, not a computer dork like you who knows how to get year old posts. we both know the truth. maybe you could rent me out to compete against you at a sport. now, that would be funny. keep lying. you'll believe it eventually.

sorry, not a computer dork like you who knows how to get year old posts. we both know the truth. maybe you could rent me out to compete against you at a sport. now, that would be funny. keep lying. you'll believe it eventually.

Doesn't take a computer geek. Just go back about a dozen or so pages to last years bracket challenge and show me and everybody else. Shouldn't take more than a few minutes. I'm waiting...

By the way. I hope you have a better comeback and spin job when Peyton takes a snap this NFL season. Or maybe you'll just run and hide. Wouldn't be the first time.

Guest Guest

you are correct. it was one year. my mistake, but not a lie. you, however, listed me in last each time in the standings when you knew i never entered. that is a deliberate and blatant lie. thanks for proving my point, idiot.

you are correct. it was one year. my mistake, but not a lie. you, however, listed me in last each time in the standings when you knew i never entered. that is a deliberate and blatant lie. thanks for proving my point, idiot.

I'll mark this date on my calendar. Rotator Cuff Injury Guy actually admitted to making a mistake and saying that I was right.

As far as your bracket entry last year, that wasn't me. I'm also guessing it wasn't you. Just some wise-guy who put your name down and then made some really bad picks. I simply listed everybody who entered and then how they did. So, it was never a lie on my part.

Archived