Andy Pettitte is Back!

27 Time World Champions

As if my comeback wasn't big enough. Andy Pettitte ended his one-year retirement, agreeing to a minor-league deal with the Yankees worth $2.5 million.

ANDY PETTITTE IZ IN GEORGEZ BAWX!!! AND ANDY PETTITTE IS COMING BACK!! OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS!! OF ALL THE DRAMATIC THINGS!! ISN'T THIS GREAT, JAWN??!!

Guest Joe Lefebvre

Hey 27 - CLASSIC POST ... I heard that they may have dropped good ole Suzy from the radio team. Please tell me that's true ...

Hey 27 - CLASSIC POST ... I heard that they may have dropped good ole Suzy from the radio team. Please tell me that's true ...

I didnt hear that so I quickly started googling and unfortunately, found out that the Yankees and WCBS announced that they have extended their deal for the 2012 season, the Yankees have an option for the 2013 season, and that both parties apparently intend to continue discussions about a long-term partnership. So it's at least 1 more year of Sterling and Waldman and potentially more (scary).

Rumor has it, Waldman is the only person who can sit next to Sterling and his ego. Waldman was the first person ever to have an orgasm and simultaneously take a crap on the air when Roger Clemens was announced as the newest member of the 2007 Yankees. Her voice is a mix between a shrieking terodactyl slowly drowning into a fiery tar pit and a constipated Axl Rose.

Sterling's play-by-play is inaccurate, and it seems to be getting worse with every year. It's the wrong names, fair not foul (& vice versa) a home run call for a ball that falls well short of the fence, etc.... what's the point of going on?

This guy nails it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucyXCVdgqOo

Guest Mr Sarcastic

Yankees in panic mode in March, love it...Gonna be another fun year for Yankee haters......Already looking forward to *******Andy missing starts to testify agains Rog about the tainted dynasty years.....

Guest Joe Lefebvre

And while your little world revolves around the Yankees and your weak attempts to discredit them, the Yankee MGT team is already making moves that will secure Ws in October. Hey 27 - 9 months before your next name change ...

Welcome back Andy - One of the alltime greats in the post season.

Guest Victor Conti

Andy has always been a cheat, his October wins mean nothing. I hear they are getting a special hat ready, they are taking the mold from Barry Bonds swollen lid

Guest Joe Lefebvre

As predicted - yet another mental midget chimes in. You see - for people like you - even in your hate, it's still all about the Yankees ...

Expect to see you still posting when Andy registers playoff win # 20, 21, and 22 (if necessary) in October extending his alltime MLB record.

Guest Guest

And while your little world revolves around the Yankees and your weak attempts to discredit them, the Yankee MGT team is already making moves that will secure Ws in October. Hey 27 - 9 months before your next name change ...

Welcome back Andy - One of the alltime greats in the post season.

I thought he wasn't coming on the board until the Yankees won number 28. A man of his word.

Guest Ed Whitson

As predicted - yet another mental midget chimes in. You see - for people like you - even in your hate, it's still all about the Yankees ...

Expect to see you still posting when Andy registers playoff win # 20, 21, and 22 (if necessary) in October extending his alltime MLB record.

Records and Wins mean nothing when your an admitted cheat. He is just another marginal major league pitcher without the juice

Guest Guest

Yankee haters are like moths to a flame. Sometimes it's just too easy. They've already broken out the same, old, tired material. It's going to be a long season so why not try to shock us and come up with something original. If Andy fails (and he just might) he'll take more hits than a crackpipe on Thorpe St. If Andy succeeds (he just might) and all the haters crawl under the same rock they did during Jeter's 2nd half. But at least get a few "he's using a substance thats undetectible" jabs

Archived