Best White Boy NBA

Guest Youbet

Guest Guest

I think it's Kevin Love. He has some serious game. He is better than Dirk. Love can also rebound. He is a tough mofo.

Tough call. You may be right. Both are great.

Guest Serious

Nash. Seriously? Not now maybe 10 yrs ago. Love without question. He will end up better than LarrLegend. Trust me. He can shoot post up rebound. Flat out stud. Right now if I had to pick top five ballets in the league. He would make top. 5. I'd take him right after Durant and Lebron. Guy can do everything. No weakness

Guest Guest

The Celtics should trade for him and unload KG & PIerce. Havlicek - Bird - Love ... (Throw in West, Maravich, McHale, and Walton and you have my Top 7 All-White guy squad).

Guest Guest

The Celtics should trade for him and unload KG & PIerce. Havlicek - Bird - Love ... (Throw in West, Maravich, McHale, and Walton and you have my Top 7 All-White guy squad).

paul makeski of the bucks in the 70's and 80's

Here's my starting 5 (all white, born in the U.S. to white parents):

PG: Kirk Hinrich (sounds like a Die Hard villain, but he was born in the U.S. to white parents)

SG: Kyle Korver

SF: Mike Dunleavy

PF: Kevin Love

C: David Lee

Reserves: Luke Ridnour, Brent Barry, Matt Bonner, Chris Kaman, Tyler Hansbrough (mostly because I'm a UNC fan)

Good luck winning 10 games with that bunch. The team would be better with foreign white players, but I just didn't include them because.....well, they're foreign.

How about listing the best white boxers in each weight division???

:blink: :blink: :blink:

Guest Bball

Wow never realized how inferior the white American ball players are in NBA. Love is the only Star. Foreign norm white players are pretty good. Dirk etc.. Ginobli.

Guest Guest

Gotta have pistol Pete on that list

Walton

West

Bird

McHale

Chambers

Laimbeer

Mullin

Tommy Heinsohn

Dave DeBusschere

Bill Bradley

Dave Cowens

Rick Barry

Jerry Lucas

John Stockton

John Havlicek

1. Larry Bird

Team(s): Celtics

Career: 1979-1992

Stats: 24.3 PPG, 10 RPG, 6.3 APG

The Hick from French Lick was slow and couldn't jump, but that didn't stop him from being top ten dead or alive. Whenever the game was on the line, the whole building knew who was making the last shot. Larry Legend's jumper was automatic, he had handle and vision like a guard, crashed the boards and played All-NBA defense. Bird led the HOF-stacked Celtics to three titles in five Finals appearances and won three straight MVPs (1984-1986). Not to mention, his rivalry with Magic Johnson saved the NBA from oblivion. When you hear "greatest white basketball player of all time" you automatically think Bird. Happy birthday, Larry Legend!

Guest Guest

Larry Bird, John Havlichek, Dan Majarle, Steve Nash, Jerry West, Kevin McHale, Bob Pettit, Rick Barry, Dirk Nowitzki, George Mikan, Bill Walton, Pete Maravich, Bob Cousy, John Stockton. The End.

Guest Guest

Here's my starting 5 (all white, born in the U.S. to white parents):

PG: Kirk Hinrich (sounds like a Die Hard villain, but he was born in the U.S. to white parents)

SG: Kyle Korver

SF: Mike Dunleavy

PF: Kevin Love

C: David Lee

Reserves: Luke Ridnour, Brent Barry, Matt Bonner, Chris Kaman, Tyler Hansbrough (mostly because I'm a UNC fan)

Good luck winning 10 games with that bunch. The team would be better with foreign white players, but I just didn't include them because.....well, they're foreign.

How about listing the best white boxers in each weight division???

:blink: :blink: :blink:

that's hilarious. bird, maravich, goodrich, mchale, west, walton, stockton, westphall, barry, pettite, cousy, mikan, and around 20 others, don't make your top 5?? bcvoice sports knowledge for the jester of the board. no knowledge of anything.

that's hilarious. bird, maravich, goodrich, mchale, west, walton, stockton, westphall, barry, pettite, cousy, mikan, and around 20 others, don't make your top 5?? bcvoice sports knowledge for the jester of the board. no knowledge of anything.

Newsflash! Those guys dont play anymore. They're not walking through that door and if they do, they're going to be old men or dead. From the OP's thread subject and post, it sounded like he wanted the name of the best white player that is currently playing in the NBA. That's probably why he listed Kevin Love. I simply listed a starting 5 and reserves from the current crop of NBA talent. Apparently, everybody understood that but you.

Seriously, Rotator. Do I need to explain that to you? Talk about grasping at straws. Just face the facts. I'm always right and you're always wrong. Can't wait for the start of the NFL season. You will be shown no mercy and will once again have to admit (in print) that you were wrong and I was right. You know, like you did this past week with me.

Guest Guest

Newsflash! Those guys dont play anymore. They're not walking through that door and if they do, they're going to be old men or dead. From the OP's thread subject and post, it sounded like he wanted the name of the best white player that is currently playing in the NBA. That's probably why he listed Kevin Love. I simply listed a starting 5 and reserves from the current crop of NBA talent. Apparently, everybody understood that but you.

Seriously, Rotator. Do I need to explain that to you? Talk about grasping at straws. Just face the facts. I'm always right and you're always wrong. Can't wait for the start of the NFL season. You will be shown no mercy and will once again have to admit (in print) that you were wrong and I was right. You know, like you did this past week with me.

must be everyone else got it wrong too.

must be everyone else got it wrong too.

See posts #1, #2, #3, #4, #7, #8, #9, #10 and #12 (all listing current NBA guys). It started current, but because the current crop is so bad, somebody went old school. Why am I wasting time trying to explain this?????

You're like that guy in "Saving Private Ryan" who lost his arm, looks for it, finds it and then carries it along with him. Like it's going to fit back on or something.

Guest Guest

I thought is was pretty clear that 27x was listing his ACTIVE All-White Guy team, as opposed to an ALL-TIME All-White Guy Team ...

Then again - right on cue - The RTC guy has to jump on it like a 13 year old.

What's next RTC - the old "Buffalo is the best team in NY because the Giants and Jets play in NJ" schtick ???

What a tool.

Guest Guest

I thought is was pretty clear that 27x was listing his ACTIVE All-White Guy team, as opposed to an ALL-TIME All-White Guy Team ...

Then again - right on cue - The RTC guy has to jump on it like a 13 year old.

What's next RTC - the old "Buffalo is the best team in NY because the Giants and Jets play in NJ" schtick ???

What a tool.

wow, what a powerful post. i'd respond to it if it said anything. tool. what's that, 9th grade stuff??

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

See posts #1, #2, #3, #4, #7, #8, #9, #10 and #12 (all listing current NBA guys). It started current, but because the current crop is so bad, somebody went old school. Why am I wasting time trying to explain this?????

You're like that guy in "Saving Private Ryan" who lost his arm, looks for it, finds it and then carries it along with him. Like it's going to fit back on or something.

In this day-in-age it is wise to relocate your arm when blown off and carry it with you! They can reattach it -- you tool-bag.

Archived