snow plows

Kermit

just relax and dont stir up the pot. i know for a fact there are not a lot of plows out right now in all municipalities. dont stress over it , relax, start a fire and enjoy the evening. :P

Have to agree with you Poptart, I live out in the country in Kirkwood have seen 1 plow/salt truck since it started. I'm not sweating it. I have no where to go. Wife and I are sitting by the fire enjoying it. I can't seem to understand why so many people complain about the roads when they know its bad out. Its Upstate NY!! Deal with it geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh

I was just out for an hour doing my own and a small collection of neighbors' driveways, and can confirm kattleville and upper front are fine(went to go play megabucks and grab some takeout)............ secondaries are still collecting snow, but who cares? Front is the main drag and a plow will just need one swoop by to knock off the rest, it's still pretty light and not wet at all............

[/size]EVER LOOK OUT YOUR FRONT WINDOW???????????

I was just out for an hour doing my own and a small collection of neighbors' driveways, and can confirm kattleville and upper front are fine(went to go play megabucks and grab some takeout)............ secondaries are still collecting snow, but who cares? Front is the main drag and a plow will just need one swoop by to knock off the rest, it's still pretty light and not wet at all............

Well I just got done plowing and Not only did I see 4 different City plows but 3 of them were being followed by a salt truck. They like everyone who plows they wait untill a good shot is down before they start there by making it easier and cheaper. All the lots I do are done every 3-4 inches unless its only going to snow 5 or so inches then Ill wait for it to all come down. Its just smart plowing.

If you stop and think about it , leaving the snow on the roads it will soak up the freezing rain we are supposed to get later. That way you:ll be driving on frozen crusty snow,and you will have some traction,and you won't be driving on a sheet of ice. Then when the tempiture goes above freezing you can plow it off.

Archived