MR SARCASTIC IS BACK!!!!!!

Guest MR SARCASTIC

Guest MR SARCASTIC

Returning from my suspension, glad to see at least some people realize "the captain" now captain rocket instead of captain clunker, is a fraud..... ( to see arguement , go to PED thread)...........You know who may be next, just maybe from my sources, well its Roby Cano, dont you know.......See how he has slumped since the melkman got busted, could it be him and good buddy melky were sharing the needle....................2 more recent PED busts with Yankee ties....Neither a surprize, anybody who wasnt a yankee apologist knew that Colon coming back throwing 98 MPH was "the yankee way".......Well anyway , glad to be back, and lets go METS, lets hold off those Phillies for 3rd......

Returning from my suspension, glad to see at least some people realize "the captain" now captain rocket instead of captain clunker, is a fraud..... ( to see arguement , go to PED thread)...........You know who may be next, just maybe from my sources, well its Roby Cano, dont you know.......See how he has slumped since the melkman got busted, could it be him and good buddy melky were sharing the needle....................2 more recent PED busts with Yankee ties....Neither a surprize, anybody who wasnt a yankee apologist knew that Colon coming back throwing 98 MPH was "the yankee way".......Well anyway , glad to be back, and lets go METS, lets hold off those Phillies for 3rd......

The Prodigal son returns. Not saying I'm a believer/non-believer regarding Cano, but I can do the math. Hmmmm.......

• 3 weeks later...

Archived