B-Sens 2012 - 2013 Season

DonJr925

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thoroughly enjoyed all three pre-season games. Good skills, good hustle, and some impressive new players. Looking forward to this season!

I agree Solomon. They have played w/ renewed energy and as much as I liked Coach K, there seems to be a much different attitude on this team, they are excited and they seem to relate to Richardson more, which only makes sense.

Guest Mr Sarcastic

Good Job, keep up the posts. Heard Bishop may be coming down, we should be solid defensivly.......gonna be alot of 2-1 games.............Will be there Saturday night for the opener

Good Job, keep up the posts. Heard Bishop may be coming down, we should be solid defensivly.......gonna be alot of 2-1 games.............Will be there Saturday night for the opener

Thanks for the kind words. You are correct about Bishop, I have a link to the story in my opening night roster story below. Coach Richardson said the contract hasn't been finalized and Bishop's not here yet. He didn't really want to talk about it by the sounds of it. I'm sure he'll be here by Sun. at the latest.

Tough Weekend with Hershey twice and Syracuse, give me 2-1 right now

I would take it, for sure. On the plus side, we beat Hershey twice in the preseason and the last of those games was against a lineup similar to the starting lineup. It is going to be youth v.s. experience, the oldest team in the A against the youngest. Hopefully youth will win out.

Archived