U-E (7-0) vs. M-E (7-0)

Guest Kirk Herbstreit

Guest Kirk Herbstreit

The game of the season has arrived. Both teams 7-0 with the bragging rights for Section 4 supremacy on the line.

What is everyone's predictions for this one...

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although I'm a UE fan I dot see the Tigers even keeping it close. ME is a team of every 20 yrs. They are a top 10 all time Bing area team no doubt. Unfortunately they play in B as they would probably win the AA championship in AA. Fortunate for UE that M E didn't play up. U E is a good A team and will make noise in state A playoffs. With all that said

ME. 42. UE 14.

ME that good

UE will make it to at least state final Four in A

Sect 4 football is weak. NYfootball is weak.

Exactly! I'm from Texas, you joka's aint got nothin' up here! ME would be like a JV team down there. And ya'll up here talking about ME is number 4 in the country. Man, please!

Exactly! I'm from Texas, you joka's aint got nothin' up here! ME would be like a JV team down there. And ya'll up here talking about ME is number 4 in the country. Man, please!

If your from Texas why are you on BC Voice?

The high schools that you talk about that ROLL in Texas are schools that graduate 1000 or more. Schools that compare in Size with ME schools ME would fare well. I've seen Texas high school football very good but a little overrated. Best football player whoever lived came out of NY. One of the best RB in the NFL ray Rice came out of NY. High school players out of NY that are good are undervalued. I E Chandler Jones. Only two star athlete in HS yet first round draft pick. ME would do ok in Texas trust me.

The high schools that you talk about that ROLL in Texas are schools that graduate 1000 or more. Schools that compare in Size with ME schools ME would fare well.

No, you are wrong. Even the top smaller schools in Texas that are our C and B sized would destroy our best B's and C's and 2012 M-E, 2004 Forks, 2010 Hornell etc. They might fare about .500 in a B-sized league in Tx, but the best would hammer them.

How come when I watch a Texas high school game on ESPN that involves AVeryLarge Texas school I do not see any difference in size or speed than this years ME team. ME would hold their own with most schools across the nation.

No, you are wrong. Even the top smaller schools in Texas that are our C and B sized would destroy our best B's and C's and 2012 M-E, 2004 Forks, 2010 Hornell etc. They might fare about .500 in a B-sized league in Tx, but the best would hammer them.

BS. No way.

Wow, you really don't know dick about football.

Guest Runnin' Reb

How come when I watch a Texas high school game on ESPN that involves AVeryLarge Texas school I do not see any difference in size or speed than this years ME team. ME would hold their own with most schools across the nation.

LOL! OMG! I know, TV adds 20 lbs., blah, blah, blah. Whatever. Anyone who has been down south, and it doesn't need to only be Texas, but anywhere down south where Football actually IS a real sport versus kids playing all these other hobbies like lacrosse/soccer, know that ANY of these NY teams won't win down south. Just like we can't play lacrosse down there, ya'll can't play football up here. ME is a team one if every 20 years?! Exactly, that's how sad football is up here. ME/UE/Binghamton, you're a dime a dozen down in TX, FL, GA, CA, AL, and more.

You just go on believing that and be happy with your delusion. Life will be easier for you that way.

You just go on believing that and be happy with your delusion. Life will be easier for you that way.

Exactly! Most of these local yocals have never seen the world outside Binghamton/ME. Thats why they get that orgasmic sensation when they see ME put a 71-0 spot on a local hillbilly powerhouse who hasnt won a game in this century.

I think it will be closer than that.

This game doesn't mean anything to UE. Is the coach really going to play the starters and bring their "A" game to play ME and risk injury right before playoffs? They already have several injured players. Doesn't seem worth it.

If I was the coach of either team, this game should be the most important priority. Both could lose first round in state playoffs and then how important is this game? Section 4 championship is on the line! Best football program in our area !

If I was the coach of either team, this game should be the most important priority. Both could lose first round in state playoffs and then how important is this game? Section 4 championship is on the line! Best football program in our area !

No, best 2012 team in our area. To most news media experts that cover the game at non-professional levels the term "program" means over the length of time, usually a couple of decades or more. U-E is in the discussion for that title locally, not M-E though.

Archived