2012-2013 Section 4 Hoops

JoeTheDrunk

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not spartan mascot Galagher mascot sucks up 2 him like a new born calf

You can always be sure that the front page of the sports page will be an article by kevin about ME. No matter how the other schools are doing. I think SV is ranked in the state and are still undefetated and they get a 4 line article and stats are not even in the paper. Hey kevin there are other schools that are doing well. Greene wrestling ranked in the state, on page 3 or 4 of the sports page.

Typical one sided views

Well said. He has always been a front runner. Every yr used to get story on Bobby Gonzalez until Bobby got busted for stealing a purse....

Now he is on ME, constantly. The press as a whole is just lame.

First off, someone most report the score to the newspaper and news in order for it to be in the paper itself. Not the sports writers fault. Secondly who really cares about wrestling, such a small amount of people care about it, to be quite honest. And lastly, it's SV, who cares if they beat on Oneonta, CV, and whatever other bum teams. ME is doing the best from around here, let them have some facetime

Guest hoopster

Well said. He has always been a front runner. Every yr used to get story on Bobby Gonzalez until Bobby got busted for stealing a purse....

Now he is on ME, constantly. The press as a whole is just lame.

what is more interesting? class b sus v beating Oneonta..or class a maine end..beating class aa bing not once but twice.. both sv and me are having good seasons. sv is doing it in the shadows of the little team that can..the Spartans.. the underdog always catches our fancy..maine endwell has won their last three games by a combined six points which also makes their story more appealing..

• 2 weeks later...

what is more interesting? class b sus v beating Oneonta..or class a maine end..beating class aa bing not once but twice.. both sv and me are having good seasons. sv is doing it in the shadows of the little team that can..the Spartans.. the underdog always catches our fancy..maine endwell has won their last three games by a combined six points which also makes their story more appealing..

Saw SV vs JC last Friday night. SV is undefeated but they haven't played anybody. I don't think they can beat an ME or Binghamton for the STAC championship. They won't go very far in sectionals either. That Normile for SV is big but he doesn't play that big. He had a big 4th quarter against JC but was nowhere to be found for the first 3 quarters.

The only reason Normile scored in the 4th quarter was because JC's big guy who was guarding him (Scooby) fouled out, up until than Normile didn't stand a chance. Yes for a big man he can't play, and they will not go very far in sectionals you are right, they haven't played any of the big schools yet. I haven't heard any school's signing him yet????

JC's big man didn't foul out until about 50 seconds left in the game..

But he was playing the whole 4th quarter with 4 fouls thus had to be careful.

Normile is 6'8" but try's to play like he is 5'8".

Guest Fuequeancep

Jordon who is Crabtree Red Women Jerseys responsible for a field hockey star rated. The beginning Jordon was wearing the-Jordon that function is by Timberland your footwear business,All Willis red Limited Jerseys the family was ever astonished at this particular sexual effort plus the red wine and dark fabric sunny distinction golf pair of running footwear came got rid of in a timely fashion. Jordon in addition has a greatly moniker air jordon.

As well as, Several people needed sometimes costly Reed Black Elite Jersey overall health supplements to purportedly loose fat most surely were not successful. Of your cholesterol over your current stomach is proven to be metabolically working. Not like what many R.lewis Purple Portrait Women Game Jerseys people feel that, Extra fat is far more easy loose

Staying portion take note of, Florescent equipment and effects may perhaps result in these individuals infuriating dunes. Everybody experienced to eradicate these great pontoons away due to individual interior. Individual cousin regarding-Regularions had to totally update the actual function at your workplace.

You can always be sure that the front page of the sports page will be an article by kevin about ME. No matter how the other schools are doing. I think SV is ranked in the state and are still undefetated and they get a 4 line article and stats are not even in the paper. Hey kevin there are other schools that are doing well. Greene wrestling ranked in the state, on page 3 or 4 of the sports page.

Typical one sided views

Stevens is really bad. If you go to a game and then read what his story about it, he frequently just totally misses the important stuff and spends an entire article sucking up to one of his pets. I give the guy credit for being creative with his writing but he doesn't understand basketball. He should go write childrens books or something and stay away from sports. He's completely clueless. Better yet, I think he should stay away from young children. He gives you a weird feeling if you look at him close.

The Siniki kid is the alpha male and is much much better than the older brother. They need him healthy.

Alpha male? Are you kidding? He can't handle pressure at all and he and his brother cry too much for my tastes. He is probably better than his brother, but that's really not saying much.

Alpha male? Are you kidding? He can't handle pressure at all and he and his brother cry too much for my tastes. He is probably better than his brother, but that's really not saying much.

Can't handle pressure? Pretty sure I saw him knock down two game winning free throws and get a crucial steal from Curtis at the end of the Binghamton at Binghamton. No pressure there?

Really.... a janitor. What is wrong with you people? I know the kid. He's nice, respectful and he works hard and he is a good basketball player, regardless of whether he has D1 talent. What is evident, however, is that he clearly has better parents than the ones that brought you up. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Guest custodian

Really.... a janitor. What is wrong with you people? I know the kid. He's nice, respectful and he works hard and he is a good basketball player, regardless of whether he has D1 talent. What is evident, however, is that he clearly has better parents than the ones that brought you up. You should be ashamed of yourself.

so what are you saying about a person who has taken a career as a janitor?

I would not say KJ is a respectful well mannered kid. His father is a great guy, but they both think too highly of KJ. Decent D2 player, not quick enough for D1.

Archived