2012-2013 Section 4 Hoops

JoeTheDrunk

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bballguy

binghamton will be good with kj, jamie, and the rest of the athletic patriots, but not very big. m-e will be decent too with the gallaghers, eggleston, and sinicki, not too bad, and vestal is pretty good too.

norwich is always good, sv will be pretty good with the big guy normile and manchester is solid, seton will suprise teams

Obviously the class of the section are bing and me. Bing have the bet player and me returns there whole team with a great coach. Every team out west is garbage as well as every team in the east. SV will be good just because try have the three biggest players in the section. Vestal and UE are interesting teams but should finish behind me and bing.

Obviously the class of the section are bing and me. Bing have the bet player and me returns there whole team with a great coach. Every team out west is garbage as well as every team in the east. SV will be good just because try have the three biggest players in the section. Vestal and UE are interesting teams but should finish behind me and bing.

don't count out Norwich, they are always pretty good

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ME lost to Elmira? I heard Elmira shot lights out at the end, and beat a HH team by 6 that ME was beating 24-2 at the end of the first quarter.. I believe they're the best team still, maybe UE is better.. We will see shortly.. Who is playing good so far this year? I like Curtis, Manchester, Krowiak, Gallagher, Sinicki, Rose, Adam Tilitson and Neirdstat(Elmira)

Guest Big Dog

SV is not that good, a young seton team in my opinion outplayed them throughout 3 quarters.

Are you kidding? Seton is one of the worst team in Stac. Their starters would not even see playing time on most of the others. Seton will down for the next 3-4 years, no talent.

Guest Stac Official

Are you kidding? Seton is one of the worst team in Stac. Their starters would not even see playing time on most of the others. Seton will down for the next 3-4 years, no talent.

Here are the best teams in Stac

1) ME

2) Bing

3) Elmira

Here are the worst

1) Owego

2) Seton

3) JC

Guest Bing Fan

Has KJ even decided yet? What are his grades like?

Where is Tommy Torto going to college?

KJ is looking at very small D1. Slow speed, can't shoot, average size hurts him. Peaked early in his high school career.

ME dominated UE last night... Won by about 20 and their best player (I believe) Sinicki didn't even play.. Game against Elmira had to be a fluke... I like ME vs SV in stac championship

JC is showing they don't belong on that list.

They are not big but they are going to out run and out hussle most teams.

Then give another team who does belong there

Archived