Spartans College Football destinations?

Guest Johnny Outlaw

Guest Johnny Outlaw

So where are Sorrenti, Jacoby, Uceta, Haddock and other Seniors going to play? DI, DII or DII....or maybe they are all going to be drafted into the NFL in April....

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woolfolk is the best player on the team and he's a Junior. I'm hearing Syracuse, Colgate and Bowling Green want him to play SS on a full ride....by his senior yr. he should have offers from USC, Nebraska, Ohio St, Florida, Alabama & Notre Dame.

I heard only DII and DIII schools interested in Sorrenti. He has the power, size, and toughness, but not the speed or quickness to be a RB, FB or even LB at a DI school. He could do it well at a DIII school, but otherwise he's wasting his college career if he goes DI and wants to play, because he won't be playing much unless he gets significantly quicker and faster. He might be able to play TE or OL or DL though....

I heard only DII and DIII schools interested in Sorrenti. He has the power, size, and toughness, but not the speed or quickness to be a RB, FB or even LB at a DI school. He could do it well at a DIII school, but otherwise he's wasting his college career if he goes DI and wants to play, because he won't be playing much unless he gets significantly quicker and faster. He might be able to play TE or OL or DL though....

Saw Dejuan Jones ( JCHS/Penn State ) last night. What a beast.

right- and you or your weak-ass kid did even a fraction of what Sorrenti, Uceta, Gallagher, or Haddock did in these last two years.

Easy to talk shit when your name isn't up there isn't it....

Rather then come back with the usual dumb-ass response, why not tell us of you or your kid's list of athletic accolades.

They'd better include 1st team All-State and big-game MVP, or you really don't have a pot to piss in, but as anyone who's REALLY been there knows, you wouldn't be on this board bashing these guys if you were ever worth as shit, ANYWHERE...

Too busy being woo'd in South Beach by 'Bama and ND coaches

None are going big-time DI. Handful of them are bright, great students and excellent HS athletes and going Ivy League or 2nd tier Ivy type schools.....otherwise the others are D2 or D3 players at best. National letter of intent -signing day is about a week away...no big time offers for any of them

None are going big-time DI. Handful of them are bright, great students and excellent HS athletes and going Ivy League or 2nd tier Ivy type schools.....otherwise the others are D2 or D3 players at best. National letter of intent -signing day is about a week away...no big time offers for any of them

Glad to hear from someone who knows reality.

Try over four weeks away. It's Wednesday February 6th

ME created all the haters themselves. Not the kids but Gallagher and the administators. They were a very good football team. My son played for CV so we had the pleasure of playing them twice this year. My son said during the game the ME kids seemed to be good kids, especially the Shelepeks. The problem was with a team with that much talent they should have . stayed in A. They still would have won states and in my opnion it would have meant alot more. The head coach just wanted the accolades but does anyone really think with a team returning that many starters should hav.e dropped.?

ME is not liked or respected because of that. Not because of the athletes but the admin and parents.

This is SPARTA,,,,muuuhhha ha

Guest ba ha ha

right- and you or your weak-ass kid did even a fraction of what Sorrenti, Uceta, Gallagher, or Haddock did in these last two years.

Rather then come back with the usual dumb-ass response, why not tell us of you or your kid's list of athletic accolades.

They'd better include 1st team All-State and big-game MVP, or you really don't have a pot to piss in, but as anyone who's REALLY been there knows, you wouldn't be on this board bashing these guys if you were ever worth as shit, ANYWHERE...

spoken like a true class B state champion. I bet you walk around with one of those stupid "THIS IS SPARTA" tee shirts.

I bet you wear a "Spartans Football" sweatshirt to The Galley with tight jeans and high top basketball sneakers, have an 80's wispy pube 'stache, are balding but wear a hat to hide it, still use an early 2000's Nokia flip phone, forward every dumb and unfunny text forward to your entire contact list, think, drive an overly obnoxious and loud pick up truck with more than the legal limit tint, has a "Fox Racing" logo sticker on the back and a "No Fear" sticker on your bug guard along with either Yosemite Sam "Back Off" mud flaps or the ever so classy naked lady silhouette ones. I'm also willing to peg you as the type to have one of those unfunny pair of "Truck Nutz" hanging from your bumper and take up 2 parking spots at the grocery store.

Did I miss anything???

I bet you wear a "Spartans Football" sweatshirt to The Galley with tight jeans and high top basketball sneakers, have an 80's wispy pube 'stache, are balding but wear a hat to hide it, still use an early 2000's Nokia flip phone, forward every dumb and unfunny text forward to your entire contact list, think, drive an overly obnoxious and loud pick up truck with more than the legal limit tint, has a "Fox Racing" logo sticker on the back and a "No Fear" sticker on your bug guard along with either Yosemite Sam "Back Off" mud flaps or the ever so classy naked lady silhouette ones. I'm also willing to peg you as the type to have one of those unfunny pair of "Truck Nutz" hanging from your bumper and take up 2 parking spots at the grocery store.

Did I miss anything???

What are the odds that he has a full set of teeth?

• 2 weeks later...

Did I miss anything???

Tailgate net

ME created all the haters themselves. Not the kids but Gallagher and the administators. They were a very good football team. My son played for CV so we had the pleasure of playing them twice this year. My son said during the game the ME kids seemed to be good kids, especially the Shelepeks. The problem was with a team with that much talent they should have . stayed in A. They still would have won states and in my opnion it would have meant alot more. The head coach just wanted the accolades but does anyone really think with a team returning that many starters should hav.e dropped.?

ME is not liked or respected because of that. Not because of the athletes but the admin and parents.

This is SPARTA,,,,muuuhhha ha

Get over yourself New York State tells the school where they play the coach and administration have no say in it. And no I am not a Galagher fan at all. That being said the boys all would rather have played in A and they all say the state title won the year before meant much more.

Get over yourself New York State tells the school where they play the coach and administration have no say in it.

That is not true at all. The school itself DOES have a say and in most sections can decide to play up when the circumstances fit it what is viewed as right. In recent years U-E AND M-E have both played up a class.

Archived