Spartans College Football destinations?

Guest Johnny Outlaw

let's please revisit this thread in 2-3 years and see how all the great ME players are doing at their respective D1 schools.....that is if they haven't been drafted into the NFL by then

Deal, you're probably right. Lets then also agree to revisit in eight years when they are graduating medical school.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you read? The article clearly says that all the scholarships are based on financial need before all other factors. Athletes and non-athletes alike are getting this bonus its not purely based on sports skill. The big key to getting there is being able to qualify academically, once you get into the Ivy schools anymore if your family makes less than 65k a year you will basically get a free ride. The article even pointed out that coaches have very little ability to get kids in, the athletes must qualify on there own academically.

Reading comprehension is a great thing, perhaps the two ME players should tell you what it said as they are obviously pretty bright in addition to being damn good players.

Yeah because if they didn't say that it would look like it was an Athletic scholar...oh never mind...you have a very little one.

Deal, you're probably right. Lets then also agree to revisit in eight years when they are graduating medical school.

I know one that won't be graduating from med school.

Archived