Tell me why you need assault rifle

Guest stan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All your whining on here isn't going to change the law so you have three options -

Move

Accept Reality

Kill Yourself

We will see what happens with the law. As soon as I retire I will move that same day, taking my pension and my taxes with me. I won't be paying to support your dumb, lazy ass. Killing yourself is something I will leave to you liberal cowards. Your fear of life and everything in it makes you susceptible to it.

We will see what happens with the law. As soon as I retire I will move that same day, taking my pension and my taxes with me. I won't be paying to support your dumb, lazy ass. Killing yourself is something I will leave to you liberal cowards. Your fear of life and everything in it makes you susceptible to it.

Says the coward with a gun. It's like you're barely a man at all.

Says the coward with a gun. It's like you're barely a man at all.

Said the coward who relies on other to provide safety and security for his family. Do you and your wife both wear dresses?

This is binghamton and a few small towns.we have 2/3 murders a year.god yous would think this was philly,detroit or miami .All these guns,protect my family. LOL there are not enough cowards here for you gun guys to shoot up .

This is binghamton and a few small towns.we have 2/3 murders a year.god yous would think this was philly,detroit or miami .All these guns,protect my family. LOL there are not enough cowards here for you gun guys to shoot up .

Sure thing, Jamarcus.

Cool. You are another one of those tough guys who doesn't have insurance of any kind, no fire extinguishers, or locks doors. You are my hero. Do you wear a cape?

well I have live in this area all my life southside binghamton and town of binghamton. I never had any trouble with anyone or any crimes commited on me or my property. I have insurance, fire extinguisthers and never used them either. I lock my doors everynight its the safe thing to do. Im not a hero and don't wear a cape. And i'm careful where I go and what I do. Thats the best way to avoid any troubles or having to you anykind of force.

well I have live in this area all my life southside binghamton and town of binghamton. I never had any trouble with anyone or any crimes commited on me or my property. I have insurance, fire extinguisthers and never used them either. I lock my doors everynight its the safe thing to do. Im not a hero and don't wear a cape. And i'm careful where I go and what I do. Thats the best way to avoid any troubles or having to you anykind of force.

So you have all those things in case you need them even though you haven't needed them yet? Who are you to judge gun owners? Other than a judgemental douchebag, that is.

So you have all those things in case you need them even though you haven't needed them yet? Who are you to judge gun owners? Other than a judgemental douchebag, that is.

not judging just find all this yaking humorous,that all.

Guest IndepVoter

Nice try but none of you girls have been able to answer the single question I have posed numerous times. You simply pile failure upon failure.

Nice try but none of you girls have been able to answer the single question I have posed numerous times. You simply pile failure upon failure.

Because your question doesn't deserve an answer. You ask about "need" -- you need to wake up, look around you, and realizie that this is the USA. Don't ask me about what I need as if you're talking about a government entitlement and not a consitutional right. I don't have a gun, but I respect the right of those who do.

I really want to know why people think that assault rifles and high capacity magazines are necessary. The Aussies did a voluntary buy out of these weapons in the 80s and have not had one single mass killing since. A reasonable thinking person must think there is a connection.

I need one because I am very poorly endowed, and it helps me feel more like a man.

Guest Gun Nut Gus

Try not to hide your rage so much.

Try not to hide your rage so much.

What rage? Liberal cowards are the ones here talking about hurting people. They are the ones so quick to give up liberties because they are scared. They are the ones offering weak, hysterical, emotional arguments for their beliefs. Glad you liberals hate guns. You actually possessing them is scarier than the local thug having one.

The new law isn't any surprise coming out of the people's republic of New York. Fortunately, despite having passed the AWB almost twenty years ago, there is no way it would pass again and obozo knows it.

I got tired reading all of the posts, but did anyone give a reason why a semiautomatic weapon with magazines over five rounds is necessary.

Did anyone come up with links that showed the founding fathers wanted guns for individual people to fight against the national government.

The last federal ban on semiautomatic weapons didn't work, perhaps because loopholes allowed the gun industry to work around it.

Has anybody said that we should have a total ban on all firearms and that would eliminate all violent crime.

There are limits on all of the Amendments. The OP was asking if there was a reason there shouldn't be a limit on semiautomatic weapons.

Holy cow, I guess if you want to see so called 'manly men' cry like babies, talk about gun control.

How do you live life with all that fear?

Another indicator of your mental disorder is that you see things that aren't there. Total hallucination or a reflection of yourself.

I got tired reading all of the posts, but did anyone give a reason why a semiautomatic weapon with magazines over five rounds is necessary.

BILL OF RIGHTS NOT NEEDS OR WANTS.

Did anyone come up with links that showed the founding fathers wanted guns for individual people to fight against the national government.

THE PURPOSE WAS TO ENSURE THE CIVILIAN POPULATION WOULD HAVE A MEANS TO FIGHT TYRANNY. THERE ARE NOTES FROM SEVERAL OF THE STATES LEGISLATURES AS THEY DISCUSSED AMENDMENTS. THERE ARE ALSO SEVERAL BOOKS WRITTEN BY THE FRAMERS OF THE CONSTITUTION. SORRY BUT YOU MAY ACTUALLY HAVE TO VISIT A LIBRARY. YOU CAN FIND LINKS TO REFERENCES TO THE BOOKS.

The last federal ban on semiautomatic weapons didn't work, perhaps because loopholes allowed the gun industry to work around it.

PERHAPS BECAUSE THE POPULATION WOULD NOT HAVE ACCEPTED ANYTHING THAT TOOK MORE ACTION.

Has anybody said that we should have a total ban on all firearms and that would eliminate all violent crime.

THERE ARE PLENTY ON THE LEFT THAT HAVE STATED THEY WOULD LIKE A TOTAL BAN. NOBODY, EVEN THE LEFT, IS STUPID ENOUGH TO SAY IT WOULD ELIMINATE ALL VIOLENT CRIME.

There are limits on all of the Amendments. The OP was asking if there was a reason there shouldn't be a limit on semiautomatic weapons.

THERE ARE ALREADY SEVERAL LIMITATION ON SEMI AUTOMATIC FIREARMS IN NYS.

Archived