STAC PLAYOFFS

Guest STAC watcher

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boys basketball

Thanks for a non-wiseacre answer. Lots of high school sports, do not follow all, so this forum is one way to see what's going on come plsyoff time.

Can anyone confirm Normile's injury? Heard he was hurt yesterday with a serious hand injury?

Just a dislocation. Should be able to play Wednesday and get his tail whipped by ME.

SV by 3

Norwich by 10

Norwich by 3 in finals

SV won't be able to run with ME, and SV doesn't have anyone to cover Sinicki and Wisniewski since Manchester will be on Gallagher. SV hasnt a single tough game except for the Noriwch one in which they lost. If ME keeps playing defense like they have been I have them going to Glens Falls. I like them over Norwich in a tight game in STAC championship. Look for Norwich to play tonight although, especially if they're shooting well.

You are Class A, if Class B like football then MAYBE. Should have dropped down.

What? Who should have dropped? M-E? They're too big, dropping to B wasn't an option. The football and basketball numbers are different.

Guest Big Dog

SV by 3

Norwich by 10

Norwich by 3 in finals

ME will absolutely roll anyteam they play in Stac Playoffs. SV played in the baby divsions with the likes of Seton, Windsor, Forks, etc. This is Seton's worst team in 15 years. ME has played up all year and will win Stacs easily. Once they win section 4 class A, they will face stiff competition outside the area

ME will absolutely roll anyteam they play in Stac Playoffs. SV played in the baby divsions with the likes of Seton, Windsor, Forks, etc. This is Seton's worst team in 15 years. ME has played up all year and will win Stacs easily. Once they win section 4 class A, they will face stiff competition outside the area

Possibly. Too bad it can't be done with class. People like you are always front and center.

What? Who should have dropped? M-E? They're too big, dropping to B wasn't an option. The football and basketball numbers are different.

I don't understand the classes. Why are there different ones for different sports. Why is ME in class B in Wrestling? Why is JC in class A in wrestling?

No, they have players suspended for drinking. All players drank, but starters said they didnt so only suspended half a game. Allegedly tweeted about party.

I am willing to bet that the son of the football coach starts no matter what

I am willing to bet that the son of the football coach starts no matter what

Nice game for both teams, SV kept the lead until the 4th qtr they could not come back once ME took the lead.

SV kept the tempo up and ME kept hitting some key threes. Both teams played well and congrats need to go to both of them. SV and ME will do well in there sectional tournaments.

A few questionable calls throughout the game, but that is the same at any high school level.

As a prent from ME I hope that others that decide to post anything under this topic show respect as SV gave us all we could handle today, Give credit when credit is due especially when SV's big man played just days after dislocating his finger.

None of you have the facts straight. Basically some players were caught drinking via social media, others weren't but did attend the party. School and Coach Ocker handled it appropriately, and they still got the W. Gallagher and Sinicki are two fantastic players, Normille also played well. Congrats to both teams, and good luck to Maine Endwell in the championship.

Archived