STAC PLAYOFFS

Guest STAC watcher

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know damn well the kids drank...its happened before them and will happen after them..its life. Don't hide behind these lies and think that it is only certain kids that do that. Please.

Guest Chuck Burger

You know damn well the kids drank...its happened before them and will happen after them..its life. Don't hide behind these lies and think that it is only certain kids that do that. Please.

I could care less if the kids drank or not, that is not the point, the point is kids did something wrong and they were punished for it. End of story. I am still wondering why the girls head coach did not discipline his players and Ocker obviously made the correct move by sitting his players? Also I know of several people at the party, not everyone there drank or were popping pills. To think so is just ignorant. Some kids make good decisions, going to a party and not taking part in the illegal activity is a very mature decision.

I could care less if the kids drank or not, that is not the point, the point is kids did something wrong and they were punished for it. End of story. I am still wondering why the girls head coach did not discipline his players and Ocker obviously made the correct move by sitting his players? Also I know of several people at the party, not everyone there drank or were popping pills. To think so is just ignorant. Some kids make good decisions, going to a party and not taking part in the illegal activity is a very mature decision.

The bottom line is at ME it is all about the WIN and we got it, no matter how it was handled. Dicipline was issued and we still we able to get the kids in the game that we needed when we needed them to ensure a win. We are Spartans, and that means we are in it to win at any cost.

Punished my butt...go back in time and see what the punishment was. No 1/2 game BS. Zero tolerance , yeah when it suits them.

It is only zero tolerance when it is the off season. You can not hurt the "program" to much money has been put into the sports. maybe ME will need to cut some sports programs to make budget. Maybe Gallagher could forego his salary as a football coach to help the school.

Its really to bad that the accomplishments of these athletes is compromised by obnoxious sparents and never was beer guzzling galley patrons. These kids are good athletes but they become almost hard to route for because of the above mentioned group.

OMG only zero tolerance when its the off season? Are you serious? Then times must have really changed there. I could list 15 kids who were" good kids" , and still payed a bigger price than this.I personally don't care if they drank at all, its how they pick and choose who gets what.

Its really to bad that the accomplishments of these athletes is compromised by obnoxious sparents and never was beer guzzling galley patrons. These kids are good athletes but they become almost hard to route for because of the above mentioned group.

too , the word is too... good grief it is hard to take you people seriously...

Holy DELETED

dude, that word has an "or" at the end. Good grief.

Holy DELETED

dude, that word has an "or" at the end. Good grief.

whatever DELETED

, you must be one of those loser galley dwelling sparents i hear so many good things about

• 2 months later...
Guest blackjack555

idk about that. what i see kid has speed , good jump shot, plays hard d. he was 3rd on the team for rebounds.

Archived