STAC PLAYOFFS

Guest STAC watcher

Guest fact checker

Nice game for both teams, SV kept the lead until the 4th qtr they could not come back once ME took the lead.

SV kept the tempo up and ME kept hitting some key threes. Both teams played well and congrats need to go to both of them. SV and ME will do well in there sectional tournaments.

A few questionable calls throughout the game, but that is the same at any high school level.

As a prent from ME I hope that others that decide to post anything under this topic show respect as SV gave us all we could handle today, Give credit when credit is due especially when SV's big man played just days after dislocating his finger.

Who played is certainly the story here..and it has little to do with svs big man.maine endwell beat sv.. the ranked team..in their building..they beat them inspite of having their starting two guard,and their best defensive player not play..disciplined..they also did not have their other mostly starting two or three man for the first half..disciplined..also a guard off the bench could not play first half..disciplined..the game Spartans started a deep of the bench reserve, played two ninth graders jv call ups ..shot fewer free throws and won..excellent coaching..gritty players ..congrats Spartans...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest skeeter

M-E squeeked past Sus Valley, while Norwich blew out Elmira. Norwich may not be very big {6'3"/ 6' 4"}, but they do play very good defense and are unselfish with the ball on the offensive side. Coach Collier and his staff have done a very good job this year. I have a feeling the Event Center will be rocking Sunday afternoon at 2, for Norwich fans seem to always travel.

M-E squeeked past Sus Valley, while Norwich blew out Elmira. Norwich may not be very big {6'3"/ 6' 4"}, but they do play very good defense and are unselfish with the ball on the offensive side. Coach Collier and his staff have done a very good job this year. I have a feeling the Event Center will be rocking Sunday afternoon at 2, for Norwich fans seem to always travel.

Youre forgetting the situation in Sus Valley first of all with the disciplinary actions taken by the coach. Also don't forget maine endwell has already beat Norwich this year. ME too big and fast.

Youre forgetting the situation in Sus Valley first of all with the disciplinary actions taken by the coach. Also don't forget maine endwell has already beat Norwich this year. ME too big and fast.

I think it will be a really good game. I saw the game at DWI when those 2 teams played, it sounds like Norwich is playing at a much higher level now. I know they were missing a couple starters in the DWI. And who know, there's a pretty good chance there will be a party somewhere in ME either Fri or Sat night, it doesn't really sound like they're kids are very committed to staying out of trouble.

Neither team will go very far after they get out of section 4.

There's a very good chance at least one of the 2 won't get out of section IV. If either do, it'll be one and done.

There's a very good chance at least one of the 2 won't get out of section IV. If either do, it'll be one and done.

That may be true, but it is further along then many others schols so instead of bashing them how about congratulating them on what the do accomplish. You people are amazing nothing but negativity

That may be true, but it is further along then many others schols so instead of bashing them how about congratulating them on what the do accomplish. You people are amazing nothing but negativity

In these gloomy times it's much easier to be negative than positive.

Don't be surprised if Maine Endwell wins a game or two after Sections... They did a few years ago and probably should've went to Glens Falls but choked at the end. They are a lot better team then people give them credit for.

Let me guess, you're an ME parent right? Why is it being negative to be realistic? I didn't say I hope they lose, I just don't think they're good enough to beat the next team they are apt to play. There's a very good chance it would be Bishop Ludden and in my opinion they're better than ME. I'm sorry you're so sensitive. Maybe you should spend as much time thinking about how to keep them from getting suspended.

Guest fact checker

Let me guess, you're an ME parent right? Why is it being negative to be realistic? I didn't say I hope they lose, I just don't think they're good enough to beat the next team they are apt to play. There's a very good chance it would be Bishop Ludden and in my opinion they're better than ME. I'm sorry you're so sensitive. Maybe you should spend as much time thinking about how to keep them from getting suspended.

There is a epidemic within these sacred halls of opine..many seem to pontificate none are bishops..please young man get your facts straight..or play a video game...maine endwell or any other section four champ will NOT play bishop ludden..you doubt me , because you certainly know of what you sayeth..right...look it up ...

I bet if this team was no good there would have been bigger disclipine. Guarentee it.

Actually these kids were disciplined very harsh. One kid probably should not have sat at all even if it was only a half.

There is a epidemic within these sacred halls of opine..many seem to pontificate none are bishops..please young man get your facts straight..or play a video game...maine endwell or any other section four champ will NOT play bishop ludden..you doubt me , because you certainly know of what you sayeth..right...look it up ...

Sacred halls of opine? Ponticate? A little full of yourself aren't you uncle Fester?

Who really cares? If M-E gets out of Sect IV they are lucky if you are right about not having to play Ludden. Maybe they'll get a cupcake and have a chance.

Guest 2 out of 3 aint bad

Sacred halls of opine? Ponticate? A little full of yourself aren't you uncle Fester?

Who really cares? If M-E gets out of Sect IV they are lucky if you are right about not having to play Ludden. Maybe they'll get a cupcake and have a chance.

They would not even play Ludden, but not that important, once they take care of Norwich for stac title, its on to sections and Glens Falls.

ME = Excellence

A window is still, and always will be, a window.

Take a bow ME players and coaches, please, please, just take a bow.

They would not even play Ludden, but not that important, once they take care of Norwich for stac title, its on to sections and Glens Falls.

ME = Excellence

A window is still, and always will be, a window.

Take a bow ME players and coaches, please, please, just take a bow.

I does win states so that we can all sit back and watch them manipulate the numbers so that they can drop down to class C next year for the repeat. Just like the puke football program did..................................take a bow ME,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,just take a bow

Harsh punishmnet? They sign a contract for athletes code of conduc,on and off school time. I rememeber ME football players getting suspeneded for going to a party off school hours. Or does this just depend on how good you are now?

Archived