Somewhere else

Sleepless in Hillcrest

:lol::lol:

Glad you caught it before Holly deletes me again. She has eyes in the back of her head. She's like 24/7 on this site...I'm sure she's watching me now. I'm constantly checking the back door of the house, cause I don't think she likes pugs...and I don't want anything to happen to my little "Linus"!

Glad you caught it before Holly deletes me again. She has eyes in the back of her head. She's like 24/7 on this site...I'm sure she's watching me now. I'm constantly checking the back door of the house, cause I don't think she likes pugs...and I don't want anything to happen to my little "Linus"!

I'll send my big guys over if she lays a hand on them cuties ;) Don't tell her, but they are all bark...lol.

I'll send my big guys over if she lays a hand on them cuties ;) Don't tell her, but they are all bark...lol.

Nahhh....Holly is our matriarch here. She just slaps me on the nose every now and then, to remind me who's the boss. I'll bet my pug Goldie, could whoop her at "paw wrestling". Goldie only goes 24 pounds, and she's as old as dirt, but she's pretty "wirey"!

Guest Just Lookin
My oldest teaches to! He is 26 though...teaches at BU, doing graduate work for his chemistry PHD. Do they ever leave school? lol, seems like he has been there forever!

That makes 3 of us with a child choosing teaching as their career. My oldest 26 is a 6th grade teacher.

:lol: I guess some of them just like school and never leave!

That makes 3 of us with a child choosing teaching as their career. My oldest 26 is a 6th grade teacher.

:lol: I guess some of them just like school and never leave!

Give yourself a pat on the back...you were a good teacher yourself! My 22 year old daughter spent 3 years at Boston University in film school, then transferred to Binghamton University and is following in her brothers footsteps to be a teacher. My 12 year old, has finally decided not to grow up and be a pony, she wants to move to Los Angeles and be an actress. She's a little different than the other two!

Archived