SV Varisty Softball

larrymoeandcurly

Guest guest

What happen to Vickie Sax? I was at the game against Norwich last Thursday, seemed like they should have changed pitchers? Does Sus have another pitcher besides S. Storm?

Guest guest

What happen to Vickie Sax? I was at the game against Norwich last Thursday, seemed like they should have changed pitchers? Does Sus have another pitcher besides S. Storm?

I was also at that game [Norwich-Sus], and noticed Dale Cook there, on the Norwich side?

I understand he calls the whole game. In the game against windsor he kept calling for change ups and the poor girls was getting hammered. He was a assistant under Sax then when she left he got the job. Just appears to be he isnt qualified at all, and isnt very good with the girls.

Guest Guest

I understand he calls the whole game. In the game against windsor he kept calling for change ups and the poor girls was getting hammered. He was a assistant under Sax then when she left he got the job. Just appears to be he isnt qualified at all, and isnt very good with the girls.

Let's see larry you start the thread by asking who the coach is and where did he come from in the first post. Now in post #5 you know exactly who he is and where he came from and showing you have an axe to grind complaining about the pitch calling.

How about this if you have an issue about how he handled the pitcher (who I am guessing you will be related to or close with the family of) talk to the coach. Don't come on a site like this hiding and bash the guy pretending to know nothing about him just to get a thread going.

Let's see larry you start the thread by asking who the coach is and where did he come from in the first post. Now in post #5 you know exactly who he is and where he came from and showing you have an axe to grind complaining about the pitch calling.

How about this if you have an issue about how he handled the pitcher (who I am guessing you will be related to or close with the family of) talk to the coach. Don't come on a site like this hiding and bash the guy pretending to know nothing about him just to get a thread going.

No axe to grind and no dog in the hunt, I got this info after the original post , thats how it works sometime. I still dont know what qualifys him as a head coach just following someone shouldnt be it. If you can answer that then go ahead, otherwise move on. The coaching at all levels at SV appear to be pretty crappy

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Big Dog

Charlie Henegan why and where did he come from. Seems a little odd

When you can't even spell Varsity in your topic, there really is no need to comment on your question

Guest guest

I was also at that game [Norwich-Sus], and noticed Dale Cook there, on the Norwich side?

I heard that Cook is planning on applying for the head coaching position at Norwich next season. Any truth to that?

Guest Guest

If Dale Cook would get back into coaching High School Softball in Section 4 again, he would definitely inject more life and excitement into the game. Section 4 Softball has been dull since he left and the Morabito Tournament left Binghamton after he stopped coaching.

Guest Guest

If Dale Cook would get back into coaching High School Softball in Section 4 again, he would definitely inject more life and excitement into the game. Section 4 Softball has been dull since he left and the Morabito Tournament left Binghamton after he stopped coaching.

I would suspect if Dale took over at Norwich they would be a state title contender in about 4 years. I'd bet that Dale could definately take the Norwich Program that they easily could become another dynasty iike he had built up at SV. The kids and parents at Norwich would allow him to coach the way he needs to coach (unlike what the folks at Binghamton didn't allow him to do). Id' also bet that if Dale would take the Norwich job and have them become the host school of the Morabito Tournament, they could bring it back to the area. Miss going to BAGSAI to watch the biggest high school softball event in the entire state every year.

Guest Guest

Where has the SV pitcher's father gone? He has been missing from the bench the last number of games as the scorekeeper.

Guest guest

Where has the SV pitcher's father gone? He has been missing from the bench the last number of games as the scorekeeper.

Where he belongs, far away from the dugout!!

And by the way, he handpicked the new SV coach so all you SV supporters have him to blame, while the SV opponents will be thanking him!

Guest Rusty

We may be losing now, for the first time to Norwich ever, and probably won't make sectionals for the first time ever, but we will dominate with the Ponies. All you people that are haters will regret picking on me when my daughter goes to Lemoyne and dominates! She has been holding back so she doesn't show up the past pitchers at SV.

Guest Guest

We may be losing now, for the first time to Norwich ever, and probably won't make sectionals for the first time ever, but we will dominate with the Ponies. All you people that are haters will regret picking on me when my daughter goes to Lemoyne and dominates! She has been holding back so she doesn't show up the past pitchers at SV.

Le Moyne, pitching, dominate? That is rich! LMAO! If she is getting shelled by 9th graders from "Norwich" I find it highly unlikely she will be pitching for a D2 college. :blink:

Guest Guest

You are delusional and always have been. You are now an embarrassment to your daughter. You need to know when to close your mouth. Are you still on the school board?

Guest Guest

Rumor has it that the SV Coach won't be there long. Burning bridges with the board president is a bad thing to do. Besides being clueless, that is.

Guest Guest

Board members should view from a distance, not from the dugout, and not keeping the score book. Can you say inflated stats. Conflict of intrest, how many of their oponents have been screwed out of stats. He will always to have excuses for his daughter no matter where and when she plays.

Guest Guest

SV made a bad choice on the coach no doubt, its the JV coach and new AD who picked this one with the support of Storm. Should have went back to the old coach who works in district, heard she applied for the job and was snubbed again.

Guest guest

The JV coach is NOT someone I would want representing my school! Horrible attitude!

The JV coach is NOT someone I would want representing my school! Horrible attitude!

I would agree with that!

Guest Hawkins Catcher

I havent been to a girls softball game in years. But I did playfast pitch softball in Kattelville for over ten years. 1981-1995. Charlie was a good pitcher back then not great but good. Didnt throw hard but knew how to locate and change speeds enough to compete. I actually caught a no-hitter that he threw. He was always a team player and a nice guy. I know nothing about his coaching im just saying he did know the game at one time...

Archived