Stick a fork in 'em......

mulligan

• 2 months later...
Guest Joe Lefebvre

They score 8, 8, and 9 and lose all three to the SOX. Good thing Tampa keeps tanking. The BATS are back - they just ran into a Boston Buzz saw coming off a 20 run barrage over the Tigers. If they can take the last one against Boston and 3 of 4 over Baltimore they will be in great shape for the Wildcard. It's on Kuroda - CC - Pettite & Nova now. The BATS are back ... 3 more with Tampa Bay - if they can hang around until then, they control there own destiny.

Glad you brought out the FORK !!!

HEY 27 - What's your read on this team (Boston losses aside) ?

Guest Joe Lefebvre

Beautiful. My Favorite Yogi line ...

When asked about a popular NYC Restaurant - "Nobody goes there anymore, it's too crowded" ...

10 World Series Rings has Yogi - time to invoke some of that old Pinstripe magic .

Keep the faith kid

Early in the year they had the pitching but no offense, now they have the offense but no pitching at least the bullpen anyway. They're still in it but they have key injuries in the bullpen which was their strength. Is that too much to overcome? We shall see. But until they are officially eliminated there is hope. I just love it that they are fighting for a playoff spot.

Early in the year they had the pitching but no offense, now they have the offense but no pitching at least the bullpen anyway. They're still in it but they have key injuries in the bullpen which was their strength. Is that too much to overcome? We shall see. But until they are officially eliminated there is hope. I just love it that they are fighting for a playoff spot.

The team is definitely fighting and I love that. I've really enjoyed this season. I hope the Yanks can pull one out of their old hats just one more time.

Beautiful. My Favorite Yogi line ...

When asked about a popular NYC Restaurant - "Nobody goes there anymore, it's too crowded" ...

10 World Series Rings has Yogi - time to invoke some of that old Pinstripe magic .

Keep the faith kid

Nice to see you back, Joe. The ghosts may have to intervene to save this season, but I haven't lost faith yet. Crazier things have happened and I can only pray the Yanks and A-Rod are playing in the postseason. Welcome to Bud Selig's worst nightmare!

Guest Guess Who?

Seriously? The Yankees have had their share of injuries but so has others...without the luxury of the Yanks payroll and willingness to make moves...really hard to feel sorry for them...better hope Cano gives them a home town discount and resigns...Francona gets Manager of the Year by the way in a landslide...

Say what you want about Girardi but he should be a candidate for manager of the year. This team has had so many injuries to key players. They really have no business being where they are right now.

I didn't know that shill Michael Kay posted on BCV!! Wow!

Guest Joe Lefebvre

Big Win last night - Riding Big Andy to another W tonight. Got 10th row seats for Thursday's game at Camden Yards. KC beat the Tribe again today and the SOX to pummel the Rays tonight and they might have the Wildcard by the time they hit Fenway Friday,

HUGE GAME TONIGHT and TOMORROW !!!

GO YANKS

Seriously? The Yankees have had their share of injuries but so has others...without the luxury of the Yanks payroll and willingness to make moves...really hard to feel sorry for them...better hope Cano gives them a home town discount and resigns...Francona gets Manager of the Year by the way in a landslide...

LOL LOL FRanconna? Really? What drugs are u on?

The Yankees are done and the ink is almost dry on the contract for Cano to the Dodgers. It's all but a done deal and everyone knows it.

It will be funny when all of the Spankee fans are complaining that it's not fair that the Dodgers bought their best player. They've been doing that to every team in the league for decades now. Get your handkee ready Spankee fan. Say high to 3rd place for the next 5+ years.

The Yankees are done and the ink is almost dry on the contract for Cano to the Dodgers. It's all but a done deal and everyone knows it.

It will be funny when all of the Spankee fans are complaining that it's not fair that the Dodgers bought their best player. They've been doing that to every team in the league for decades now. Get your handkee ready Spankee fan. Say high to 3rd place for the next 5+ years.

Spankees how original. U should finish high school

The Yankees needed that one, but once again, hard to watch JJ struggle like that.

Yanks are stayin' alive!

Gardners hurt now, and Logans done for the year.... UGGhhhhh It's amazing theyre only a game out

FREAKING BOSTON. One more game and we don't have to see them until the Playoffs.

For the record - NO ONE is stopping the SOX this year. The are mashing the ball one thru nine.

Archived