Press quote criminal

Guest Hahahaha

What I find ridiculous is that the press and sun did not even do their homework on this story!!

They reported her check-fraud felony charge only ten days before she purchased a car and smashed it into a buliding?

Hello Press and Sun--run a search on your archives before going to press!

:P

Busy girl, You'd think the Press & Sun-Bulletin might have put 2 and 2 together:

February 4, 2008

Endicott Woman charged in check-cashing scheme

A 22-year-old Binghamton (did she just have a birthday because today's article says she is 23) woman faces a felony charge for receiving a fraudulent check over the Internet and having a friend, unaware of the circumstances, cash the check.

Starlite N. Kirkman, of Crandall Street, was charged with third-degree grand larceny, according to Endicott Detective Lt. Steven G. Noyes. The incident occurred in the village, and the check was for $8,500, according to Noyes.

None of the money has been recovered, Noyes added. ( I guess we know where the money is now!!!)

http://www.pressconnects.com/apps/pbcs.dll...3/1067/COMMUN03

And she is an "actress":

Name: Starlite Kirkman

Hometown:

Current Location: binghamton, NY

Language:

Superstar Talent

Search Category:

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 160 lbs.

Ethnicity: African-American

Hair Color:

Eye Color:

Clothing Size:

Shoe Size:

Experience:

Interests:

Goals:

Quote: "I always been a dancer i go to the clubs and am the center of attention this is something i always wanted spmething i look foward to experiencing and i need the money"

http://www.instantcast.com/users/StarliteKirkman

WHAT A PIECE OF WORK!

CITIZEN ACTION MEMBER I'M SURE

Guest Fry Mumia
What I find ridiculous is that the press and sun did not even do their homework on this story!!

They reported her check-fraud felony charge only ten days before she purchased a car and smashed it into a buliding?

Hello Press and Sun--run a search on your archives before going to press!

:P

What's the race of this crackhead? What's the race of the editor ot the P&SB? Now do you understand? He lives by the rule: "All the DELETED news that's fit to print."

Archived