Britain's Tommy Robinson on the American Left: Zombies

19April1775

That's all they got is to scream racist the I am a descendant of a slave isn't working anymore they need a new pass.

In the mean time all over America black are secretly planning a race war and more than likely partnered with the Muslims.

Problem is that a large prison population of blacks (and the general population) are being quickly recruited and taught by growing anti American muslims that they are "oppressed and held slaves" by white America. Then they are set free to reak what ever havoc they can... It's all about destroying our country from within and it's working.

Problem is that a large prison population of blacks (and the general population) are being quickly recruited and taught by growing anti American muslims that they are "oppressed and held slaves" by white America. Then they are set free to reak what ever havoc they can... It's all about destroying our country from within and it's working.

I'm more optimistic. Americans in a majority of the states were awake to all of this globalist crap before the election. We know because they stopped it by voting Trump. Some hype is good to keep you on your toes but never forget the person who won the majority of states ran on an America1st agenda the whole time. People in a majority of the states are red pilled. They reject east coast and west coast politics like we do. The future is bright as long as we fight.

2018 is going to bring an ass whooping to fake republicans. Democrats are so NOT important anymore. They can't win shit anyways.

I wish I could be more optimistic but just observing what they brain wash...I mean teach in colleges about the alleged hate...I mean oppression white America inflicts on minorities, one has to wonder. And the continued dismantling of America movement has infiltrated schools and kids of all ages are being mind wiped to hate this country and follow those who wish to destroy it...just like here on BCV....nothing but a bunch of brainless sheep fit for the picking by the anti American muslim movement. Throw in Hollywood and the fake news media....We Americans have a lot of work ahead of us if we want to save this nation from the damage the liberal agenda has already caused.

PS: How many cops have slaughtered innocent black males this month/year/decade compared to blacks being murdered by other blacks?

I wish I could be more optimistic but just observing what they brain wash...I mean teach in colleges about the alleged hate...I mean oppression white America inflicts on minorities, one has to wonder. And the continued dismantling of America movement has infiltrated schools and kids of all ages are being mind wiped to hate this country and follow those who wish to destroy it...just like here on BCV....nothing but a bunch of brainless sheep fit for the picking by the anti American muslim movement. Throw in Hollywood and the fake news media....We Americans have a lot of work ahead of us if we want to save this nation from the damage the liberal agenda has already caused.

PS: How many cops have slaughtered innocent black males this month/year/decade compared to blacks being murdered by other blacks?

Everything you are saying is true but it was going on for all of Obama's 8 years and we thought no one was paying attention. Hillary being blown off the map shows not everyone engages publicly but they sure do when it counts, Most people in most states think like you do. Leap ahead 1 step in your thinking. Sure we need a rear guard for awhile but most of what concerns you is already bleeding out on its own.

Archived