who is the best real estate agency

Guest jjb

Anyone know who the best real estate agency is around here? Also i saw john burns at wegman the other night and asked him a question about a house I wanted to look at. he just said call my office in the morning and gave me his phone number. What a jerk!!!

Guest zippy the pinhead
Anyone know who the best real estate agency is around here? Also i saw john burns at wegman the other night and asked him a question about a house I wanted to look at. he just said call my office in the morning and gave me his phone number. What a jerk!!!

And you would expect a doctor to write a prescription for you in the same place? A car dealer to negotiate options? A plumber to fix a leak for you? Man, stay inside if you're going to be miserable!

whatever you do, don't go thru hawkins homes! they are getting ready to have another one of their stupid open houses. STEER CLEAR of these scammers. for those of us who have purchased homes thru them, we can only tell you of our horror stories with them. how they are still in business is a mystery. everyone knows someone who has had problems with hawkins. if we all spread the word and warn people of the dirtbags that own this business, hopefully we can run them out of our community. help spread the word, please....

And you would expect a doctor to write a prescription for you in the same place? A car dealer to negotiate options? A plumber to fix a leak for you? Man, stay inside if you're going to be miserable!

Yes to all those questions. Next?

If I saw you at Wegmans and asked you to get me an order of fries, would you do it right away or would you tell me to stop and see you at the drive thru the next time you work?

I say this because only a fry cook could be stupid enough to think that John Burns would drop everything to conduct business with you at Wegmans when you never had the decency to make an appointment.

If you are not a fry cook, you must be the useless McKinney troll that insists on posting here rather than taking care of your clients. I see McKinney lost another listing to a strong competitor- maybe if you concentrated on your job and not BCV you wouldn't have these problems.

Burns is very recognizable in the community. By having a show on TV and billboards with his face, he needs to be willing to accept the good and bad that come with it.

At the same time, you can't expect him to be a walking encyclopedia of knowledge on every house his company has listed. Nor is it his duty to represent his company wherever he goes.

asking burns about a specific house that his AGENCY has listed in a grocery store, is like asking an insurance agent that you meet in the drug store, " how much would car insurance cost me?" morons, that is what computers are meant to help with and i don't think everyone has one with them attached to their hip when they are out shopping. but then again, you are probably a DELETED from your comments with no way of purchasing either the house or insurance.

McKinney Real Estate is the best local real estate company. Of course!

Quote-"McKinney Real Estate is the best local real estate company. Of course!"

That just can't be true. I just looked, I can't find them anywhere on press connects and they don't seem to have a TV show. When you type them in google it comes up with somewhere in Texas.

No one works harder for you.

Mckinney agents may work hard, but they are spending way too much time on the simple things that shouldnt take much time or effort. They are working harder, and getting less done. Too bad they don't know what theyre doing. Hard work is one thing, but intelligence and experience are nowhere to be found there. My new agent works as hard as anyone, but also works SMARTER. They have done more in 2 weeks than Mckinney did in 6 months, and they have the experience to handle the changes in the local market. Mckinney told me that the market is the same here as it has been for years.

DONT USE TERRI DENGLER - SHE ONLYWANTS THE BIG LISTINGS AND THEN DOES NOTHING ESCEPT LOWER THE ASKING PRICE

DONT USE TERRI DENGLER - SHE ONLYWANTS THE BIG LISTINGS AND THEN DOES NOTHING ESCEPT LOWER THE ASKING PRICE

Shes the worst, I would never list with her again. Use someone else.

McKinney Real Estate is the best local real estate company. Of course!

We have been over this, McKinney pays some poor sap to get on here and post good comments whenever they see the opportunity. My opinion- century 21 sbarra and wells.

Guest joh n b
If I saw you at Wegmans and asked you to get me an order of fries, would you do it right away or would you tell me to stop and see you at the drive thru the next time you work?

I say this because only a fry cook could be stupid enough to think that John Burns would drop everything to conduct business with you at Wegmans when you never had the decency to make an appointment.

If you are not a fry cook, you must be the useless McKinney troll that insists on posting here rather than taking care of your clients. I see McKinney lost another listing to a strong competitor- maybe if you concentrated on your job and not BCV you wouldn't have these problems.

You re a complete and total loooooooooser!!!!!! and yes, i know I spelled it wrong!! I'll say it again, loooooosssseeerrr!!!

Archived