Daytona Dale Jr. Will Dominate the Race Today

Independent

I realize Dale Jr. (88) is sandbagging and will be the one to beat today at Daytona. He seems to be showing Jeff Gordon (24) how to do it!

I think Jeff Gordon or Kasey Kahne will take it today. Should be an exciting race either way.

I think Jeff Gordon or Kasey Kahne will take it today. Should be an exciting race either way.
i caught the end of a race last night called the chili bowl. it was inside a stadium i think, tony stewart & kasey kahne were driving these little mini outlaw cars. how recently was this race ran? these guys couldn't do this on the same weekend as the daytona right? any way if you want to see something cool there's supercross on cbs @ noon. it's last night race ffrom houston it'll give you a break from the 4 day long pre-race show. if you like racing you'll love this.

Guest supersport
I realize Dale Jr. (88) is sandbagging and will be the one to beat today at Daytona. He seems to be showing Jeff Gordon (24) how to do it!

Garo we all hope you are right. But you got to watch out for some of those toyota's, they are up to something, and we are not so sure it is legal. Ever heard of the term sneak attack. Well let's just hope that doesn't happen here. Keep an eye on that Stewart and Waltrip.

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::blink::blink::blink::blink:

Archived