People fainting at Obama rallies

Brighteyes

Recently there have been at least 6 incidences of women passing out when Obama speaks. He can't be that wonderful that women have to swoon for him. Looks to me that many people are easily lead in this country. Act like a leader and you can get large groups of people to follow. Any thoughts on this?

Recently there have been at least 6 incidences of women passing out when Obama speaks. He can't be that wonderful that women have to swoon for him. Looks to me that many people are easily lead in this country. Act like a leader and you can get large groups of people to follow. Any thoughts on this?

Where did you read this?

Maybe they found out how much it will cost them for Obamas Global Poverty Welfare Act. At almost a trillion dollars over the next 13 yrs, it won't be cheap!

I guess that is cheaper (by half) than the war in Iraq has been for the last five years.

I guess that is cheaper (by half) than the war in Iraq has been for the last five years.

Well then, by your warped logic, because it is costing us up the ying ying for the war in Iraq, we should spend more of our hard earned tax money on global welfare programs so DELETED like Hillary or Obama can take more of our money for the common good. You need to get off the prozac and look for a natural remedy, idiot!

Well then, by your warped logic, because it is costing us up the ying ying for the war in Iraq, we should spend more of our hard earned tax money on global welfare programs so DELETED like Hillary or Obama can take more of our money for the common good. You need to get off the prozac and look for a natural remedy, idiot!

Actually, I was just stataing a fact, not expressing an opinion. but dont let facts get in your way

Actually, I was just stataing a fact, not expressing an opinion. but dont let facts get in your way

Sorry, if all you were doing was stating "fact". Unfortunately, you left yourself wide open for my response. Yours was a liberal response and it made me think that you justify spending money on global welfare programs because we are going bankrupt on war spending. If I just bought a big screen TV on credit that I knew I couldn't afford, should I go out and charge more things I know I can't afford? Not unless I want to screw myself!

If you don't like getting responses like mine, don't talk liberal garbage. I take it very personal. :angry:

Guest tom's fan club
Sorry, if all you were doing was stating "fact". Unfortunately, you left yourself wide open for my response. Yours was a liberal response and it made me think that you justify spending money on global welfare programs because we are going bankrupt on war spending. If I just bought a big screen TV on credit that I knew I couldn't afford, should I go out and charge more things I know I can't afford? Not unless I want to screw myself!

If you don't like getting responses like mine, don't talk liberal garbage. I take it very personal. :angry:

i take all of tom's posts very personal. i think it's great mentally challenged people can post on here. good for you,tom!!!!!

Mass hysteria caused by pent-up sexual tention is a viable possibility. Maybe they are just giddy. The tightly packed crowd may actually be depriving some people of oxygen. Perhaps some females have banded togeather and decided to demonstrate just why a female should not be President.

The only thing dumber than a person who votes for the Hildabeast is a person who votes for Obama. If that guy gets into the Whitehouse a bunch of folks are going to be finding out just how Black that he is. :lol:

Mass hysteria caused by pent-up sexual tention is a viable possibility. Maybe they are just giddy. The tightly packed crowd may actually be depriving some people of oxygen. Perhaps some females have banded togeather and decided to demonstrate just why a female should not be President.

The only thing dumber than a person who votes for the Hildabeast is a person who votes for Obama. If that guy gets into the Whitehouse a bunch of folks are going to be finding out just how Black that he is. :lol:

Found this information about Obama on Rense.com. There is a story/video. Also, Hunter you have struck a nerve with me when you said a woman should not be President. Don't get me started on this issue. We will agree to disagree on that subject. I do agree with people being dumb that vote for the Hildabeast. Do not want to see that particular woman become President. That would be a nightmare. Come everyone join in and voice your political opinion, don't be afraid. It's a free country.

Found this information about Obama on Rense.com. There is a story/video. Also, Hunter you have struck a nerve with me when you said a woman should not be President. Don't get me started on this issue. We will agree to disagree on that subject. I do agree with people being dumb that vote for the Hildabeast. Do not want to see that particular woman become President. That would be a nightmare. Come everyone join in and voice your political opinion, don't be afraid. It's a free country.

Is your flu any better?

Hunter, Am feeling better today. Just keep getting dizzy alot and still can't shake this annoying cough and tiredness. Back to work tomorrow. Just got back from a friends. We went to watch the Daytona 500 on his HDTV. Thanks for asking.

Archived