Mall Island - Need your nails done?

Guest No Nails

OMG i hate these mall people. i was out christmas shoppping and i went into bed bath and beyond - where the lady asked me if i wanted to try some new lotion. since i was looking for a gift i let her squirt some into my hands so i could try. BIG mistake. it was the nasties smelling stuff EVER. everytime i went to brush my hair out of my face it was all that i could smell. Trying to relieve my suffering i decided to try some of these peoples' salts - just as an excuse to wash my hands :). ANOTHER BIG mistake. After i was done washing the guy handed it to me so that i could read the bottle. When i was done looking at what he was showing me i tried to put it back. He jumped in front of me and would not let me. I then tired to hand it back to him- he was backing away as if it were a snake. after like 5 minutes of this dance i finally got fed up and said either you take this or i am walking away with it without paying because i am not going to play these childish games with you anymore. HE REFUSED - kept saying no that is yours just 20 dollas! I finally placed it on the floor in front of him and walked away. It took about 10 minutes of my time. Then i swear he remembered me because everytime i went christmas shopping after taht he would say things like of you again only 20 dollas - IT WAS CREEPY. I have been chased with the product after that but i havent been foolish enough to touch a bottle since!

This is just creepy.

Guest gueswho
The mall was so much better when it had the fountain in it.

I agree... I miss the fountain, Orange Julius,AND The popcorn/ice cream shop. And who could not forget the smell of the pipe shop with the indian out front!!!!!! Those were the good old days

I would think the mall is loosing money over them cause I got approached twice by these people near sears section. Whenever I go to the mall, I don't visit the stores near sears. I don't want to deal with those people, they are disgusting approaching you.

I would think the mall is loosing money over them cause I got approached twice by these people near sears section. Whenever I go to the mall, I don't visit the stores near sears. I don't want to deal with those people, they are disgusting approaching you.

I've done the same. The past 2 times I've been I've had to go to Penney's, but did not venture down the mall because I didn't want those people grabbing at my hands again. It was one thing when they'd ask you....when they started grabbing at me I reached my tolerance for them.

Archived