Who thinks their kid has a shot at the pro's?

Guest The Truth

jordan thomas might have a shot at the pros. i believe he is ranked in the nation for football players of the class of 2010.

there are several baseball players in that 2009-2010 class range that have a shot at least for minor leagues perhaps even pros. They are: Ty Yesensky of M-E

Pete Roma of U-E

That one senior from Elmira

thats really all that comes to the top of my head at the moment

Possibly Roma...Yesensky doesn't have the ability.......nowhere near it......

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Give it a rest
How do you know that for sure. You're making a lot of assumptions with nothing to back it except your opinion. I could make the reverse argument that tutors are used and interpretors are hired to work with the student, so again I present to you stop being so gullible.

The same goes for how do you know it doesn't happen? STFU this is the last time I'm going to waste time with someone who knows it all. Plus speaking over the internet is stupid as well.

You really don't know much do you. Wes Welker had almost 100 catches in his junior and senior years while also being on the the top kick returners in the NCAA at Texas Tech (run and shoot style offense). He was an exceptional possession receiver even then, people just thought he'd be more of a kick returner in the pros and for his first 5 seasons thats what he was. He was always a pro prospect because of his speed despite his lack of size. His 40 time is almost 2 tenths faster than Megwas, thats a huge difference.

I never compared Megwa to anyone who wasn't fair to compare with. The Michigan offense is similar to BC, and because of his redshirt year, Megwa is the roughly same age as Manningham a third year junior. Next year Megwa is #3 on the BC depth chart at receiver, there are still to guys ahead of him from last years team. The two above him were both All-ACC picks this past season, and both had 30-40 more catches than he did. I say this to point out your arguments are wrong, not to say hes not a solid player, just that he has work to do if he wants to get a pro look.

As for your thoughts on BC's offense dead wrong. BC had a great passing attack this season and you can't say they didn't. 6 receivers with 30 or more catches, including 4 over 50 catches. The team averaged 99 yds per game running and 325 yds per game passing, they were an air based attack this season because of Ryan being such a great QB. Who knows next year they may be a running attack again, Megwa may be lucky to get 30 catches if they stop throwing the ball, it'll all depend on the QB they find in spring practice.

WHAT ROUND WAS WELKER DRAFTED IN?

You really don't know much do you. Wes Welker had almost 100 catches in his junior and senior years while also being on the the top kick returners in the NCAA at Texas Tech (run and shoot style offense). He was an exceptional possession receiver even then, people just thought he'd be more of a kick returner in the pros and for his first 5 seasons thats what he was. He was always a pro prospect because of his speed despite his lack of size. His 40 time is almost 2 tenths faster than Megwas, thats a huge difference.

I never compared Megwa to anyone who wasn't fair to compare with. The Michigan offense is similar to BC, and because of his redshirt year, Megwa is the roughly same age as Manningham a third year junior. Next year Megwa is #3 on the BC depth chart at receiver, there are still to guys ahead of him from last years team. The two above him were both All-ACC picks this past season, and both had 30-40 more catches than he did. I say this to point out your arguments are wrong, not to say hes not a solid player, just that he has work to do if he wants to get a pro look.

As for your thoughts on BC's offense dead wrong. BC had a great passing attack this season and you can't say they didn't. 6 receivers with 30 or more catches, including 4 over 50 catches. The team averaged 99 yds per game running and 325 yds per game passing, they were an air based attack this season because of Ryan being such a great QB. Who knows next year they may be a running attack again, Megwa may be lucky to get 30 catches if they stop throwing the ball, it'll all depend on the QB they find in spring practice.

SORRY, CAN'T HELP MYSELF. I'LL ANSWER MY LAST QUESTION FOR YOU. WES WELKER WAS NOT DRAFTED OUT OF COLLEGE. HE WENT THE WHOLE DRAFT WITHOUT BEING SELECTED. HE WAS SIGNED AS A FREE AGENT AND CUT A WEEK LATER BY THE CHARGERS AND THEN SIGNED WITH THE DOLPHINS. I'M SURE A FOOTBALL GENIUS LIKE YOU KNOWS TEAMS CONSTANTLY SIGN FREE AGENTS TO FIND THE DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH. SO HE GOES UNDRAFTED, IS CUT A WEEK INTO HIS FREE AGENT SIGNING, AND YOU TELL ME THE PRO'S WERE ALWAYS INTERESTED HIM. HE WASN'T EVEN ON THEIR RADAR SCREEN. WHO DOESN'T KNOW MUCH, HOT SHOT? YOUR QUOTE "HE WAS ALWAYS A PRO PROSPECT" COULDN'T BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH.

I GUESS I HAVE TO EXPLAIN BC TO YOU ALSO. A TEAM'S COMMITMENT TO THE RUN IS NOT MEASURED IN YARDS, IT'S MEASURED BY THE AMOUNT OF ATTEMPTS. IT EATS THE CLOCK AND LIMITS THE NUMBER OF THROWS. THE SUCCESS WAS ONE SIDED BUT THEY STILL ATTEMPTED TO RUN THE BALL. YOU HAVE TO KEEP THE DEFENSE HONEST EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT GAINING ALOT OF YDS.. THAT'S HOW YOU KEEP YOUR QUATERBACK ALIVE.

FINALLY, IT'S OBVIOUS RYAN DISTRIBUTED THE BALL ALL OVER THE FIELD. THAT WOULD ALSO LIMIT THE NUMBER CHANCES FOR MEGWA. HE HAD SENIORS AHEAD OF HIM WHOM RYAN WAS MORE FAMILIAR WITH. I KNOW THE QUATERBACK WILL CHANGE , BUT YOU STILL HAVE TO THROW THE BALL. IF HE MOVES UP THE DEPTH CHART LIKE ALOT OF PLAYERS DO DURING THE SEASON, HE COULD HAVE A GOOD YEAR.

FINALLY, PLEASE STOP POSTING ON SOMETHING YOU HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT. ANYONE THAT SAYS WES WELKER WAS ALWAYS A PRO PROSPECT OBVIOUSLY DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT.

Guest history
WHAT ROUND WAS WELKER DRAFTED IN?

Scout, you keep reaching and trying to defend things that really make no sense. Why was Welker not drafted? Size plain and simple, he was undersized and most teams didn't want to take one of their 7 draft picks on what they saw as a special teams player. He was All-America third team as a returner and the No. 4-rated all-purpose back in the draft, in three different draft previews he was rated in the top 40 WR's that year . With how short the draft is, many rated players are not taken. It wasn't that long ago the draft was 12 rounds now with only approx 245 picks, special teams often gets the shaft draft wise.

Lets look at this list of recent All-Pros..Michael Lewis, Eddie Drummond, Mike Vanderjagt, Olindo Mare, Willie Parker, James Thrash, David Patten, Jeff Wilkins, Adam Vinateri, Rod Smart- they were all undrafted for the same reason that Welker went undrafted NFL teams rarely take special teams players in the draft. Some like Welker and Parker end up excelling in the other spots on the field.

As for your thoughts about BC being a run based team despite the yardage difference the facts don't show that. They had 400 rushing attempts while having over 650 passing attempts. Thats a 60/40 pass over run split, they were a pass first offense this year the old BC ground it out days were not how they played this year. You thought that it was senior receivers get the catches over Megwa is also wrong. The lead receivers will both return, only the #3 WR graduated. The other players ahead of him were a TE and a RB. Andre Callender the RB was a senior but the TE also returns.

You can keep trying to convince yourself that I don't know what I am talking about, but stats don't lie. I know more about this than you would like me to,

Scout, you keep reaching and trying to defend things that really make no sense. Why was Welker not drafted? Size plain and simple, he was undersized and most teams didn't want to take one of their 7 draft picks on what they saw as a special teams player. He was All-America third team as a returner and the No. 4-rated all-purpose back in the draft, in three different draft previews he was rated in the top 40 WR's that year . With how short the draft is, many rated players are not taken. It wasn't that long ago the draft was 12 rounds now with only approx 245 picks, special teams often gets the shaft draft wise.

Lets look at this list of recent All-Pros..Michael Lewis, Eddie Drummond, Mike Vanderjagt, Olindo Mare, Willie Parker, James Thrash, David Patten, Jeff Wilkins, Adam Vinateri, Rod Smart- they were all undrafted for the same reason that Welker went undrafted NFL teams rarely take special teams players in the draft. Some like Welker and Parker end up excelling in the other spots on the field.

As for your thoughts about BC being a run based team despite the yardage difference the facts don't show that. They had 400 rushing attempts while having over 650 passing attempts. Thats a 60/40 pass over run split, they were a pass first offense this year the old BC ground it out days were not how they played this year. You thought that it was senior receivers get the catches over Megwa is also wrong. The lead receivers will both return, only the #3 WR graduated. The other players ahead of him were a TE and a RB. Andre Callender the RB was a senior but the TE also returns.

You can keep trying to convince yourself that I don't know what I am talking about, but stats don't lie. I know more about this than you would like me to,

i already know you don't know what you are talking about. first of all, my original point was welker was overlooked and turned out great. you countered with " he was always a pro prospect" which is blatantley false. you then compare him with other players, and kickers, saying they weren't drafted because they were special teamers. they then went on to be successful. THAT WAS MY POINT. DON'T JUDGE COLLEGE WR'S TOO HARSHLY. THERE ARE ALOT OF VARIABLES, MEGWA COULD SURPRISE YOU, LIKE WELKER. GET IT, RETARD? YOU BACKTRACKED ON YOUR ORIGINAL THOUGHT ON WELKER AND I BLEW YOU OUT OF THE WATER. ALSO, 60/40 PASS TO RUN RATIO IS AVERAGE, EXCEPT FOR NAVY, AIR FORCE, AND OTHER ALL RUN TEAMS. STOP POSTING. I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR NEXT BACK TRACK AND FALSE INFO.

Not his parent but Jerry D'Amigo from JC will definetely go pro in Hockey there is no question about it

I concur on this. Jerry is very talented at hockey but one of the biggest reasons he will make it is because he is dedicated and his heart - the strongest muscle in a players body. That is what will get him to the pros along with his wonderful backing from his parents and family and friends. Go Jerry.

Guest history
i already know you don't know what you are talking about. first of all, my original point was welker was overlooked and turned out great. you countered with " he was always a pro prospect" which is blatantley false. you then compare him with other players, and kickers, saying they weren't drafted because they were special teamers. they then went on to be successful. THAT WAS MY POINT. DON'T JUDGE COLLEGE WR'S TOO HARSHLY. THERE ARE ALOT OF VARIABLES, MEGWA COULD SURPRISE YOU, LIKE WELKER. GET IT, RETARD? YOU BACKTRACKED ON YOUR ORIGINAL THOUGHT ON WELKER AND I BLEW YOU OUT OF THE WATER. ALSO, 60/40 PASS TO RUN RATIO IS AVERAGE, EXCEPT FOR NAVY, AIR FORCE, AND OTHER ALL RUN TEAMS. STOP POSTING. I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR NEXT BACK TRACK AND FALSE INFO.

I never backtracked he was always looked at, do you know he had 16 free agent offers? The Dolphins offense didn't have a use for a receiver like him so he was primarily a special teams guy there. With the Pats he found his niche like college, slot guy on quick routes.

As for your 60/40 thing you are so wrong it isn't even funny. Miami last year (a team you called passing based) 470 rushes 309 passes complete opposite of BC. Michigan- 540 rushes 423 passes more rushing gain. Hawaii Passing 673 Rushing 280. Since the BC stats are much closer to the stats of a run and shoot Hawaii team than teams that actually pound the ball it really shows the 30 catches for what they are, not nearly as impressive as you want me to believe.

A player in a passing offense who was his teams number 5 option isn't a great pro prospect comparatively. This upcoming year when the offense doesn't have a top 5 pick at QB will really show what type of WR's BC has. A great deal of the passing success was a stellar QB who made the players around him better.

I never backtracked he was always looked at, do you know he had 16 free agent offers? The Dolphins offense didn't have a use for a receiver like him so he was primarily a special teams guy there. With the Pats he found his niche like college, slot guy on quick routes.

As for your 60/40 thing you are so wrong it isn't even funny. Miami last year (a team you called passing based) 470 rushes 309 passes complete opposite of BC. Michigan- 540 rushes 423 passes more rushing gain. Hawaii Passing 673 Rushing 280. Since the BC stats are much closer to the stats of a run and shoot Hawaii team than teams that actually pound the ball it really shows the 30 catches for what they are, not nearly as impressive as you want me to believe.

A player in a passing offense who was his teams number 5 option isn't a great pro prospect comparatively. This upcoming year when the offense doesn't have a top 5 pick at QB will really show what type of WR's BC has. A great deal of the passing success was a stellar QB who made the players around him better.

you are not worthy of debate so this is the last one. any player that was not drafted was not a hot prospect for the pro's, PERIOD. KEEP BACKTRACKING. hundreds of players get free agent offers. he got cut in a week. once again, not a hot prospect. free agent offers are nothing. it's a risk free way to see other players. their contracts start at 10 days.

now is where your desperation shows. everybody that watches college football knows miami has been terrible the last couple yrs. no quaterback whatsoever. that's why they rushed the ball more. you know as well as i do that miami was the most prolific passing team in college football. you also know they were the 1st to bring the pro-set offense to college also. so for you to take the obvious comparison of miami being a passing team and tell me they are a rushing team is completely absurd. they always ran the ball well. they were balanced. i said you would catch more passes at miami than at va. tech. that is true and for you to try twist my words is pathetic. i don't backtrack like you. look at the receivers that have come out of miami. case closed.

now you get even dumber. michigan has always had commit to run. why you would even mention them is beyond me.

hawaii passed 70% of the time last year. BC was far lower. only you would compare the BC offense with hawaii's offense. that's a joke. hawaii plays texas tech ball. that's why georgia blew them off the map in their bowl game. so you can be known as the "expert" who compared BC and hawaii. how many in the NFL from hawaii??

depth charts in february don't mean much. you would know that if you ever played football. between injury and performance that can change real fast. anybody that knows football knows that. now you have him as the #5 option. before it was 3rd WR. SO YOU KNOW IN FEB. WHAT OPTION A RECEIVER WILL BE? ARE YOU NOSTRODAMUS?? teams don't label players as options. only during a live play is someone an option number. once again you prove you have no knowledge of the game.

so as i discard you for the last time, remember that you were wrong about everything you said in your original post. then remember that you backtracked and twisted words around for your benefit. then, finally remember that you compared BC'S offense to hawaii's offense. now shut up and forget about football. that shouldn't be that hard.

PS BC'S PASS TO RUN RATIO LAST YEAR WAS APPROX. 60/40. just looked it up. where did i see that prediction before. oh yea, my post. you said it was a joke. wow, you were wrong again. what a shocker.

you are not worthy of debate so this is the last one. any player that was not drafted was not a hot prospect for the pro's, PERIOD. KEEP BACKTRACKING. hundreds of players get free agent offers. he got cut in a week. once again, not a hot prospect. free agent offers are nothing. it's a risk free way to see other players. their contracts start at 10 days.

now is where your desperation shows. everybody that watches college football knows miami has been terrible the last couple yrs. no quaterback whatsoever. that's why they rushed the ball more. you know as well as i do that miami was the most prolific passing team in college football. you also know they were the 1st to bring the pro-set offense to college also. so for you to take the obvious comparison of miami being a passing team and tell me they are a rushing team is completely absurd. they always ran the ball well. they were balanced. i said you would catch more passes at miami than at va. tech. that is true and for you to try twist my words is pathetic. i don't backtrack like you. look at the receivers that have come out of miami. case closed.

now you get even dumber. michigan has always had commit to run. why you would even mention them is beyond me.

hawaii passed 70% of the time last year. BC was far lower. only you would compare the BC offense with hawaii's offense. that's a joke. hawaii plays texas tech ball. that's why georgia blew them off the map in their bowl game. so you can be known as the "expert" who compared BC and hawaii. how many in the NFL from hawaii??

depth charts in february don't mean much. you would know that if you ever played football. between injury and performance that can change real fast. anybody that knows football knows that. now you have him as the #5 option. before it was 3rd WR. SO YOU KNOW IN FEB. WHAT OPTION A RECEIVER WILL BE? ARE YOU NOSTRODAMUS?? teams don't label players as options. only during a live play is someone an option number. once again you prove you have no knowledge of the game.

so as i discard you for the last time, remember that you were wrong about everything you said in your original post. then remember that you backtracked and twisted words around for your benefit. then, finally remember that you compared BC'S offense to hawaii's offense. now shut up and forget about football. that shouldn't be that hard.

Guest history
PS BC'S PASS TO RUN RATIO LAST YEAR WAS APPROX. 60/40. just looked it up. where did i see that prediction before. oh yea, my post. you said it was a joke. wow, you were wrong again. what a shocker.

Actually you got that info from my post #56, you quoted me in #57 so stop taking credit for my work. I was the one who posted the BC stats because you kept insisting they were a run oriented offense, which they were not. Right after you said that Miami had a passing based game so their receivers would have better numbers, but I also showed that Miami was a run based attack. When I showed you that Michigan and Miami were both over 60/40 run based and Hawaii/BC were both over 60/40 pass based I made my point that they were closer to a run and shoot style than a pound it running team.

Guest history

You said that "60/40 PASS TO RUN RATIO IS AVERAGE, EXCEPT FOR NAVY, AIR FORCE, AND OTHER ALL RUN TEAMS." which was totally wrong especially when the I showed you Miami and Michigan both were more runs than passes. Heres some most of the top ten programs and their ratios

LSU 612 rush 440 pass

USC 517 rush 460 pass

Ohio St 553 rush 330 pass

Georgia 509 rush 365 pass

West Virginia 628 rush 265 pass

Missouri 530 rush 582 pass

Kansas 512 rush 477 pass

Oklahoma 574 rush 401 pass

Va Tech 560 rush 379 pass

Texas 539 rush 436 pass

Florida 467 rush 361 pass

Given the fact that only 1 other team there was over the 50% mark for passing attempts, your theory is wrong. Most programs run the ball well more than they throw it, despite your thoughts to the contrary. BC like Hawaii & Missouri; was a rare exception in that it passed more than it ran. Thats why so many players had so many catches. BC threw the ball more than any other team on that list, most of the time by almost 100 attempts.

I hold to the fact that with Ryan graduating Megwa will see less chances to touch the ball this year, even though he moves up the depth chart. The team will not have a top 5 draft pick at QB so they like most of the rest of college football will run the ball more than they pass. Now you can tell me how these facts are all so wrong as well, since you obviously know so much about the game.

JOE STEINER. His dad will do anything to see his son become a pro bowler, even if that means paying his way to the pros.

hes a good shooter but he needs to be a lot better to go on tour

first ,he would need to qualify to get on the tour.the lane conditions they shoot on is not the same as the one we bowl on around here.

money wont get you on tour,scores will

Guest Guest

there are several baseball players in that 2009-2010 class range that have a shot at least for minor leagues perhaps even pros. They are: Ty Yesensky of M-E

Pete Roma of U-E

The Elmira kid is Thurber and he is good, so is Kuzma of Waverly.

Pete Roma is a nice person, but no baseball player

What about Fetterman and Stupski?

What happened to the Baker kid from Owego? He went to the Astros farm team, but came home.

Guest Guest

Pete Roma of U-E

The Elmira kid is Thurber and he is good, so is Kuzma of Waverly.

Pete Roma is a nice person, but no baseball player

What about Fetterman and Stupski?

What happened to the Baker kid from Owego? He went to the Astros farm team, but came home.

Dude, you have no clue at what the heck you are talking about.

Guest Guest

All of these kids need to get through high school first. I'm not going to go with names, but a couple of names on this post are no more than average high school players. To even think about them as pro material shows the level of intelligence some people have. There are also a couple of names that have a shot at being good college players. Three or four more years of weights, competition, etc. and we will see if any of them can take the next step.

Guest Guest
All of these kids need to get through high school first. I'm not going to go with names, but a couple of names on this post are no more than average high school players. To even think about them as pro material shows the level of intelligence some people have. There are also a couple of names that have a shot at being good college players. Three or four more years of weights, competition, etc. and we will see if any of them can take the next step.

I agree. Thank you for having class and not using names, insults, etc. They are local high school athletes. I find it comical...and at times sad, that this much time is spent discussing "who is goign pro" and the other forums on this board. I really enjoy the posts that say "player x is not good because he is only going to SU, etc" or "they are not good they can only play at COLGATE." What are the chances of anyone going pro in any sport from this area? Very minimal at best. However if they can use their athletics to get them into a school like SU, BU or Colgate, etc they are going to set themselves up very well in the future financially and have an outstanding education. I would also guess that most of the adults on this board are living vicariously through their child or high school alma mater. It is high school sports! Yes, it is great to watch and root for but to discuss these teenagers as if they are adults being paid millions of dollars is laughable.

I am out of the area-state and like to check this site for scores. It never fails to amaze me how fast the posts digress into a downward spiral of name calling, etc.

Regarding Section 4 football. Who was the last "pro" to come out of this area other than Isiah K? Where did he go to college? Harvard, correct? He did not even need to play in the NFL but was able to make that an option before he went on to his next career. Also, beat Section 3 (AA)and then start discussing how dominant UE and Bingo are. Until then they are strong in their section only. Their is no Gregg Paulous coming out of Section 4 for a long time. Another example of an athlete who is going to make his money through his education and not athletic ability and there has probably never been or never will be an athlete out of NY that dominant in Football and Basketball again.

There have been some very talented baseball players to come out of this area. How many are pitching in the Majors and have a sustainable career? Education is the key and where your child is going to make his/her money. I would root for that.

Seriously, your kid, buddy or star on your favorite HS team is not going PRO in sports. Give it up

Guest Megwa Fan

If anyone saw the Va. Tech Game where boston college won the game in the final minute you will notice Binghamton's own Clarence Megwa Bringing in the offensive plays as a sophomore.

Guest Guest

I find it interesting that you start out your post on a high note and then end with

Seriously, your kid, buddy or star on your favorite HS team is not going PRO in sports. Give it up

Kind of just the opposite of how you started and what you claimed you don't like.

I agree, it is a huge long shot to go pro and with very very few exceptions difficult to predict which 'star' hs player will end up at a pro level.

I know several of the 'star' athletes in this area personally and/or by reputation - most of the kids that are outstanding (in this area) know many of the other athletes from different schools in section 4. Some - no ALL - of these kids are blessed with talent....however, I do know, offhand, of a couple of these athletes who not only seem to have the God given talent and size needed (you can't coach 'tall') but also a ton of maturity, drive, and focus.

I remember telling my son when he was in Little League - "of a thousnd kids who are good enough to go pro, only a handful will make it...some will die, some will lose interest, some will choose a wrong path of drugs or alcohol and some will get injured. The few left standing after college will have a shot." I still believe it and yeah, my kid may have his 'shot'.

Guest Guest
I find it interesting that you start out your post on a high note and then end with

Kind of just the opposite of how you started and what you claimed you don't like.

I agree, it is a huge long shot to go pro and with very very few exceptions difficult to predict which 'star' hs player will end up at a pro level.

I know several of the 'star' athletes in this area personally and/or by reputation - most of the kids that are outstanding (in this area) know many of the other athletes from different schools in section 4. Some - no ALL - of these kids are blessed with talent....however, I do know, offhand, of a couple of these athletes who not only seem to have the God given talent and size needed (you can't coach 'tall') but also a ton of maturity, drive, and focus.

I remember telling my son when he was in Little League - "of a thousnd kids who are good enough to go pro, only a handful will make it...some will die, some will lose interest, some will choose a wrong path of drugs or alcohol and some will get injured. The few left standing after college will have a shot." I still believe it and yeah, my kid may have his 'shot'.

You are right, I ended it on a negative. It was a blanket statement and not expressed clearly. I will (when my kid is old enough for sports) do the same as you and encourage and support them. My frustration is with the put-downs, of other kids to make someone else look good and then the non-stop debate on "who is good...who sucks, blah blah."

Other regions of the country are able to have local sport boards that don't tur into a "slam book" against student athletes.

Sorry if the final statement came out wrong.

Guest Guest

I agree 100% with you.....I think and HOPE that most of the so and so sucks statements are by kids and not adults.

I would like to think that what I said to my son did have some impact on him..he IS focused and driven and all those good things..but I also preach (I am sure far too much for him) that the degree is the real ticket...that the chances of going pro are miniscule - and hey, if you do, then where's the harm in having the degree? I also would always speak in terms of 'you could blow the knee and not be able to play' rather than you may not be good enough - simpy to keep from the pre-teen ' I AM good enough' mind-set which blocks out the message of getting a degree.

Do I THINK he'll end up a pro? Way too tough a call. But hopefully he will have a free or nearly free college education.

Guest Guest

Jamie Sindelair, the son of PGA Tour pro Joey Sindelair, out of horseheads, is playing for Ohio State and i believe he has the best shot at turning pro due to his financially stable background, allowing him to concentrate more on his game than other kids who would have to concenrate on an economic back-up plan for life after college. Jamie has the luxury of getting the proffesional treatment, facilities and insruction...watch out.

Archived