You Demos outsmarted yourselves this time

GALVATRON

cheese is all you bring to this table. you're better off eating it then attempting to speak in a political forum. your outsourced in this matter. i dont want to hurt your cartoon feelings.

Where,not one Demo posted anything even relevant to everybody getting starved out by Al,you guys are dumb.

I never said it was mine.I would like to call you some names but it is against my liberal values.
before i go into detail on the environment, what did you think of Ronald Reagans Immigration Act???

Guest Galvatron's Nemesis
Well I guess I'm a little out of my league here,with all this global warming and liberal values,forget I said anything,until you're starving and much cooler after Al reverses the heat stroke.

mmmm mmmm cheeeese :rolleyes:

This coming from the Sesame Street Guy,did that pic come with a complimentary diaper?

You are chock full of wit.

wit1 /wɪt/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[wit] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun 1. the keen perception and cleverly apt expression of those connections between ideas that awaken amusement and pleasure.

2. speech or writing showing such perception and expression.

3. a person having or noted for such perception and expression.

4. understanding, intelligence, or sagacity; astuteness.

5. Usually, wits. a. powers of intelligent observation, keen perception, ingenious contrivance, or the like; mental acuity, composure, and resourcefulness: using one's wits to get ahead.

b. mental faculties; senses: to lose one's wits.

—Idioms6. at one's wit's end. end1 (def. 33).

7. keep or have one's wits about one, to remain alert and observant; be prepared for or equal to anything: to keep your wits about you in a crisis.

8. live by one's wits, to provide for oneself by employing ingenuity or cunning; live precariously: We traveled around the world, living by our wits.

***Just in case you didn't know that word***

Guest LibTard Guy Fan

Okay...I'm beginning to think that the original LTG has come back as Galva"truss."

A completely over the top character who can't possibly be for real. He's just a little too "stupid." Know what I mean?

Okay...I'm beginning to think that the original LTG has come back as Galva"truss."

A completely over the top character who can't possibly be for real. He's just a little too "stupid." Know what I mean?

born in 77. idiot in 2008

I don't remember,I was 3 when he was elected President,what do you think about Eliot Spitzer's?
i think he made promises he hast kept. but he still has time to get his head on straight and clean up patakis mess

Archived