Best show on TV?

wrapyouincold

I didn't realize a certain word couldn't be used here even though it's used in every other word on Two and half Men, a praised show on here!

The insertion of words not my own is very curious, such as "I AM GAY stuff,"which of course is silly.

I must agree great writers on WKRP, Mash etc. loved those shows, but you need good writers other than those who come from the gutter.

I didn't realize a certain word couldn't be used here even though it's used in every other word on Two and half Men, a praised show on here!

The insertion of words not my own is very curious, such as "I AM GAY stuff,"which of course is silly.

I must agree great writers on WKRP, Mash etc. loved those shows, but you need good writers other than those who come from the gutter.

i agree it seems like every sitcom now is about sex or has some one obsessed with it. i am not a prude but i enjoy more intelligent comedy than what is being offered now. how can you compare the classic wkrp thanksgiving episode with anything today. or how about the taxi episode where iggy had to take his driving test. Classic and they didn't have to resort to sex to get a laugh. But the king of funny and intelligent comedy was MASH. They could be slapstick funny one minute or very poignant the next. you don't see that anymore.

Once in a while I watch Stargate or UFC fights. Also MXC is pretty funny.

The office is funny Ive watched a few of those, and Myth Busters, Dirty Jobs ive watched not to long ago.

I dont even have a TV at my house I am always at a friends house if Im watching TV.

The Big Bang Theory is hysterical!

I loved the episode when they cleaned Penny's apt and Leonard had to hold up the "sarcasm" sign :lol:

2 & 1/2 Men is a good one.

Loved The X-Files.

Can't wait for Rescue Me to return.

The best show they ever cancelled was Arrested Development.

I loved the episode when they cleaned Penny's apt and Leonard had to hold up the "sarcasm" sign :lol:

2 & 1/2 Men is a good one.

Loved The X-Files.

Can't wait for Rescue Me to return.

The best show they ever cancelled was Arrested Development.

xfiles was awesome...that is one show i have to catch the reruns on since there are still many that i have not seen. The jfk assasination one was the best.

xfiles was awesome...that is one show i have to catch the reruns on since there are still many that i have not seen. The jfk assasination one was the best.

I don't remember that one. The episodes that creeped me out the most were "Home" (inbred family) & "Tooms" (the stretchy guy). :o

I don't remember that one. The episodes that creeped me out the most were "Home" (inbred family) & "Tooms" (the stretchy guy). :o

how about the one where the loggers in the pacific norhwest were being killed when they released the bugs that only came out in the dark? xfiles was sucha creey and aswesome show. you got to watch it in the dark to get the full effect.

Yeah, that was a great scene.

Can't recall what the rest of the episode was about, but the one where they opened the episode with the scene of all 5 or 6 of them in the living room, all with their own laptops playing Halo3 online and TOTALLY engaged in it. Great scene!

It's by far my favorite new show of the 07/08 season.

Wolf

I was in the grocery store the other day and that song by Johnny Mathis was playing, remember which one I mean?

I got a major case of the heebs!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH0_XfxnXWI

Archived