Best show on TV?

wrapyouincold

"Two and half Men," not at all surprised at the interest in this program.

It's over the top and based on sex alone using language and downright filth which includes a child.

Women portrayed as sex driven hookers and I AM THE AUTHOR OF THIS POST AND I AM GAY driven men. I suppose that does account for many out there with no morals such as those depicted in the program.

Inteeeeresting how when I posted "The words I am Gay" were added into my post without my knowledge. I saw it when I reread the post. Careful out there your posts may be doctored. Wonder how that is done!

How come the word I AM THE AUTHOR OF THIS POST AND I AM GAY can be used on your hoot of a favorite show but not here?

no hey we get it you are gay.you are a very brave person to come on here and announce it. maybe you can contact the mayors office to see if he needs help raising the rainbow flag :lol::lol::lol:

as far as the topic....i agree with always sunny in philadelphia. That could be the smartest and funniest show that no one has ever heard of. heroes is a great show if you are into a little sci fi. anything but crappy reality shows, what a waste of time they are.

Archived