Boycott New York Times

Guest Hannitty

Boycott the leftist Times? Why? Because they are trying to sandbag McCaine? He got what he asked for. He deserves every stab in the back because that's what he's done to every tax paying American who are paying for the care of millions of illegal immigrants. McCaine thought he could go back and forth courting and making deals with the Dem liberals. He joined with Feingold and Kennedy to screw the American people. Screw McCaine. Maybe now he'll know what it feels like to be let down.

Guest Hunterboy
I demand the New York Times editors be fired. We will boycott any company that advertises in that paper. They are despicable.

Look below the surface. Who benefits from this? Why were they told to sit on this story last December and who told them? Remember, the NY Times sat on the wire tapping/ illegal spying story until almost a year after the 2004 election. Who did that help? There are people in power at the Times that aren't as left wing as you "Hannittys" think.

Guest bill clinton
Look below the surface. Who benefits from this? Why were they told to sit on this story last December and who told them? Remember, the NY Times sat on the wire tapping/ illegal spying story until almost a year after the 2004 election. Who did that help? There are people in power at the Times that aren't as left wing as you "Hannittys" think.

I THINK JOHN MCAIN'S BEHAVIOR WAS DESCICABLE. COULD YOU IMAGINE SOMEONE RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT SLEEPING WITH STRANGE WOMEN? I CAN'T. HILLARY IS MY ONLY LOVE, ALTHOUGH IF MCAIN'S PRESENT WIFE DIVORCED HIM, I'D TAKE A RUN AT HER. I MEAN LOOK AT THAT BLOND HAIR. HUBBA HUBBA.

Boycott the leftist Times? Why? Because they are trying to sandbag McCaine? He got what he asked for. He deserves every stab in the back because that's what he's done to every tax paying American who are paying for the care of millions of illegal immigrants. McCaine thought he could go back and forth courting and making deals with the Dem liberals. He joined with Feingold and Kennedy to screw the American people. Screw McCaine. Maybe now he'll know what it feels like to be let down.

I was hoping for someone who is more conservative for the Republicans.

TWS

After years of seeing B.S. attacks like these hit democrats, good for the NY Times! Come on, its not like Mr. Gimpy could wind up and give them a solid punch. The way he slams his finger down on the podium when he talks makes me laugh so hard. Besides having a melted face, mr mechanical alligator arms needs to have more of these attacks come his way. Long live the straight talk express............

After years of seeing B.S. attacks like these hit democrats, good for the NY Times! Come on, its not like Mr. Gimpy could wind up and give them a solid punch. The way he slams his finger down on the podium when he talks makes me laugh so hard. Besides having a melted face, mr mechanical alligator arms needs to have more of these attacks come his way. Long live the straight talk express............

lmao

I THINK JOHN MCAIN'S BEHAVIOR WAS DESCICABLE. COULD YOU IMAGINE SOMEONE RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT SLEEPING WITH STRANGE WOMEN? I CAN'T. HILLARY IS MY ONLY LOVE, ALTHOUGH IF MCAIN'S PRESENT WIFE DIVORCED HIM, I'D TAKE A RUN AT HER. I MEAN LOOK AT THAT BLOND HAIR. HUBBA HUBBA.

McCain's wife looks like a less retarded, more talented Joan Rivers.

Guest bill clinton
McCain's wife looks like a less retarded, more talented Joan Rivers.

remember who you're talkin' to. i thought paula jones was hot. beggars can't be choosers.

Archived