Last Night's Adventure With The Monkey

Guest The Monkey's Friend

Guest The Monkey's Friend

Just as the monkey and I were getting ready to toast those hot dogs we got from the Giant, over a nice little fire we started in the basement, horns started blasting, bells started ringing and smoke was filling the room. All of a sudden it started to rain indoors. So we left Endicott and took the party of=ver to Sleeples In Hillcrest's house

When we got there the house was dark. We started to go thru his garbage cans looking for something to eat (we ran so fast from Endicott we forgot the hot dogs) and all of a sudden there he was running at us in those pink jammies. We ran across the yard, jumped the fence and this guy almost completely covered in this silver colored stuff ( maybe foil ? ) was standing there with some kind of gun in his hand.

He took aim and shot. It looked like a ray of light, so bright, he missed us but hit the garbage can we were just at. The can flew up in the air and exploded. Trash everywhere. Then this guy dressed in silver jumped the fence and started looking for something.

By this time the monkey and I were up in Mable's big oak tree, across the street out of sight. This guy dressed in silver bent over and picked up a little silver ball, about the size of a baseball. We watched as he very carefully started to unwrap this ball. It appeared to be a big piece of foil that he took and put over his arm.

Sleepless was jumping up and down, screaming something about that *($%(*$ Monkey and his garbage can. All of a sudden, the front porch light at Mable's house came on. Out stepped Mable. I'd say in her mid 50's or so, she stood there, all 5'6" of her, in nothing but her birthday suit.

She walked down her porch steps and yelled " SLEEPLESS, if you don't shut up about that monkey and go back to sleep I'll come over there and take you over my knee" as she stopped at the bottom step. She turned around, walked back up the stairs, back in her house and shut the light off.

The guy dressed in silver was gone by now. Sleepless just stood there, eyes big and wide. Guess he did no know what to do. Finally after about 3 minutes, he turned and went back in his house.

The monkey and I just stayed in the tree for another 5 minutes, making sure no one else was around. As we climbed down out of that tree, the monkey stated he has has enough for one night and was going back to Port Crane. With that he turned and started going North up 88.

I'm sure I'll meet up with that monkey again, he surely does know how to start some stuff and get the entertainment going. To bad we did not have the hot dogs to eat or a bowl of popcorn. Best comedy I've seen in a while.

and for the record...what you do with your monkey is your own business. i for one do not want to talk about what i do with mine on here.

I for one would not be talking about a monkey. Sleepless gets rather, shall we say "paranoid" over this monkey messing with his garbage can.

Can't say much for someone that is dressed in foil (and am assuming this because of Sleepless's posts about this guy.

But who is Mable ? sleepless, you got a new girlfriend your keeping quiet about?

:lol:

Archived