Ralph Nader enters presidential race

WolfMan

Guest NADER/CASTRO

VOTE NADER/CASTRO IN 2008. WORD IS RALPH IS LURING FIDEL OUT OF RETIREMENT (LIKE MICHAEL JORDAN) TO BE HIS RUNNING MATE. HE IS TOUTING CASTRO'S 49 YRS EXPERIENCE IN GOVERNMENT. FIDEL WAS QUOTED AS SAYING " THE DORKY GENTLEMAN COME UP WITH SMART STUFF, I TAKE CARE OF REST, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. I RESPECT MR. OBAMA AND THAT BROAD, BUT I ENCOURAGE THEM TO DROP OUT OF THE RACE. IT WOULD BE A SHAME IF AN "ACCIDENT" HAPPENED TO THEM".

GET OUT AND VOTE, OR ELSE.

wooohoooo! Yeah Nader! I have been waiting for this. Now we all have someone to vote for.

I took a look at his website earlier. The thing that really popped out to me was his position that nuclear power will be completely taken off the table. That is absolute insanity.

The standard of living we enjoy requires massive amounts of energy. Nuclear is obviously the way to go.

I don't understand why some folks would like to see us all living as hunter/gatherers again. Don't they realize that the standard of living we enjoy today is what allows them the time to fight against the standard of living we enjoy today?

Good thing Nader is running, McCain need all the help he can get.

I am glad he is running. He will steal votes from the dems to assure mccain wins! there is a God!

Archived