lets have a ask ed questions day!

Guest Guest

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
But I dont have any problem sleeping.

When I asked the question of you, I had talked with my psychiatrist freind first. He said "he will avoid answering the question for some time, then if he does answer the question, he will 1) deny making that number of posts (making it an issue of math rather than one of 0bsession - as if 22,000 - or 15,000 - or 5000 or whatevr would be better) and 2) will state that there is no mental illness - indicating of course that there is indeed a mental illness, as anyone with such an 0bsession would have to deny it's very existence.

And imagine that! You come back and answer the questions exactly as he said you would - truly exactly!

So - ed, is it just an issue of math? is it ok if it were 30,000 posts - 15,000 posts? 5000posts? Are we dealing with math here ratehr than your 0bsessive compulsive behavior?

Guest Guest
So - ed, is it just an issue of math? is it ok if it were 30,000 posts - 15,000 posts? 5000posts? Are we dealing with math here ratehr than your 0bsessive compulsive behavior?

Maybe today will be the day ed answers this one. it has been a week and still no answer. maybe today though.

Ed, why do you post under so many different names? Why not just post under ONE Username like Ed not allowed (which you chose to be your real name... not necessary)? You even posted under "Guest" right after you posted under your user name on this thread! Why so many identities?

Ed doesn't answer my questions either. He certainly asks a lot of his own though.

Guest Guest

well - ed did not answer the question yesterday either. maybe today will be the day - maybe

it has been a couple of weeks now and he said he would answer any questions, yet he has not.

Guest Guest

well, ed did not answer the question yesterday either. Perhaps today will be the day - perhaps it will be. We will see.

Guest Guest
But I dont have any problem sleeping.

When I asked the question of you, I had talked with my psychiatrist freind first. He said "he will avoid answering the question for some time, then if he does answer the question, he will 1) deny making that number of posts (making it an issue of math rather than one of 0bsession - as if 22,000 - or 15,000 - or 5000 or whatevr would be better) and 2) will state that there is no mental illness - indicating of course that there is indeed a mental illness, as anyone with such an 0bsession would have to deny it's very existence.

And imagine that! You come back and answer the questions exactly as he said you would - truly exactly!

well - ed did not answwer the question yesterday either. maybe today will be the magic day - maybe - just maybe. we will wait and see

Guest Guest

Well - Ed did not answer today either. Tommorrow is another day and maybe he will give us an answer then. We will see.

Guest Guest

I have a strong gut feeling that today is going to be the day!! Ed has been putting off answering the question as he said he would - but I just kow that today will be the day!!!

Guest Guest

Well - I was certain today would be the day, but I was wrong. I wonder why he wont answer it. oh well - maybe tomorrow. maybe

Guest Attention ed

Well, ed is on today, posting furiously about many issues, especially mayor ryan again. Perhaps he has not seen this thread lately, although he said he would answer the question, he has not done so yet.

Maybe today will be the day. It might be, you never know - maybe.

Guest Guest

He's been working hard to recycle his usual photographs and grievances . . . over and over and over again.

Even though he-man has nothing to hide he never did tell us where his second Binghamton based job is located. I'll bet the owner's last name! It's kind of funny to see a kept man complain about someone not being out on their own.

Guest Guest

Well, he is all over bc voice this morning, so I am certain today will be the day he will answer the question. I know it is hard for him ,as he has been scrambling around downtown with is laptop trying to find spots that the wifi will not connect in, and taking photgraphs of garbage and the river, but I am sure he will find the time today. I just know today will be the day.

Guest Guest

We're not worthy to criticize him until we've walked a mile in his shoes. Try being a fiftysomething man without a wife of family of your own. Try being a proud ex-athlete who's well beyond your prime, become late middle aged flabby and been largely rejected by your chosen sport. Try being 'let go' repeatedly and then moving to a new city where you've never actually lived but where your grandparents once owned a building half a century ago. Try being in such a mental place that the possiblity of working on a political campaign in this city is enough to entice you to pick up everything and leave behind the progress and the life you'd been working on for decades. Try seeing your new opportunities vanish as you misunderstand the new city's people and institutions and find that things aren't working like you'd hoped they would. Try watching the consequences of your work unfold and try living with that guilt. Try being in a place where you'd actually abandon your career and take a low level, poorly paid job maintaining a not-for-profit building filled with pigeon dung. Try being in a mental space where you might feel compelled to post the same couple of pictures and points over and over again on a local message board. It's kind of pathetic really but I don't feel bad knowing that a strong ego can always rewrite reality to protect its owner.

Guest Guest

Today may be the day!! ed may answer the question finally! I know he has been on furiously writing on all types of matters, so I am almost certain he will answer it today. I wonder what is taking him so long to respond.

Guest Guest

Well - it has been three weeks now. I would have thought that ed would have found the time to come and answer the question by now. I guess he might be busy frantically running around downtown looking for spots that the wifi won't work in, and taking photos of card board boxes on the curbs.

Maybe today will be the day - maybe.

Guest Guest

Ed still has not come back to answer this question. What's wrong ed? it is rather straight forward and simple. maybe today will be the day he answers it - just maybe.

Guest Guest

I was almost certain that I woul dsign on today and see ed's answer, but nope, it is not here. I wonder how he keeps missing this thread and answering the question, he is on here all the time typing furiously about the mayor - abuot a city he does not live in, work in, pay taxes in or own proeprty in.

oh well - maybe today will be the day that mr ed ansers a very simple question about his obesessions.

Archived