lets have a ask ed questions day!

Guest Guest

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
But I dont have any problem sleeping.

When I asked the question of you, I had talked with my psychiatrist freind first. He said "he will avoid answering the question for some time, then if he does answer the question, he will 1) deny making that number of posts (making it an issue of math rather than one of 0bsession - as if 22,000 - or 15,000 - or 5000 or whatevr would be better) and 2) will state that there is no mental illness - indicating of course that there is indeed a mental illness, as anyone with such an 0bsession would have to deny it's very existence.

And imagine that! You come back and answer the questions exactly as he said you would - truly exactly!

I would have thought that ed would have seen this post by now. I see he has been on today - typing furiously about his main obsession (the mayor) but he has yet to come back to answer the question about his obsession. I wonder why. Well - maybe today will be the day. ya think?

Guest Guest

This guy Arzooian is some nut case. Yes, the internet harassment charges against him in Canada were droped because he got a good lawyer, like OJ did here, but today's post proves that they were surely brought on for a good reason.

This nut job is on the BC voice all the time, like the UNA BOMBER would have been if he had had an internet connection. Now, after he writes his lunatic opinions anonymously on the BC Voice, he then uses what he just wrote there as cooberating evidence of his nut job ideas on here.

People should realize that this guy works for a Thearter in Johnson City, his pay is from taxpayer money, that he spends his time posting on the internet all day long - sometimes up to 100 posts in a day. He is obsessed with the Mayor of Binghamton the way John Hinckley was obsessed with Ronald Reagon. Anything that he says should be considered as coming from a John Hinckley type of character and once you realize this then one might begin to saee the logic of his craziness. He has no goverment experience yet he considers himself an expert.

He really is the UNA Bomber of Johnson City - which is where he lives.

Guest Guest

Maybe today will be the day he comes back and answers. He is in rare form today, furiously posting and sending inuendo threats against otehrs. It is like he wont be able to help himself today, he will have to come back and answer.

Guest Guest

Well, ed was posting frantically on the Voice today, writing about anything but his obesessions and another day goes by without him answering a simple question on this thread. Sad boy ed is - truly sad indeed.

Guest Guest

News Alert!!

After three weeks or four weeks of asking, ed finally answered the question about how many posts about the mayor and the city of binghamton would be considered an obsession. He has posted somewhere between 25,000 and 40,000 times about the mayor, a city he does not live in, work in, own property in, or pay taxes in.

He finally answered the question in another thread. He stated that even 100,000 posts about the mayor and the city of binghamton would not be considered an obsession!

WOW!!!!! 100,000 posts!!!

Well he has been working furiously - working overtime in order to reach that 100,000 milestone. 100,000 posts - not an obsession. De nile is not a river in Egypt ed - it is a part of your mental illness. seek help now before it hurts you more than it has - and before someone else gets hurt from your obsessive compulsive behavior. You are truly one sick dude.

Guest Guest
Please let it go, he won't answer anything. That's how it is, that's the way it's always been.

But Ed doesn't let anything go. He should get a taste of his own medicine.

The jerk deserves it.

Guest Guest
Please let it go, he won't answer anything. That's how it is, that's the way it's always been.

that is what I thought too - but he finally did answer it, so I will stop posting the question now. 100,000 posts - not an obsession. wow

Guest Guest
that is what I thought too - but he finally did answer it, so I will stop posting the question now. 100,000 posts - not an obsession. wow

You know that the obssessed always believe that they are justified, so any attempt at getting them to be self-reflecting is futile.

@

Archived