lets have a ask ed questions day!

Guest Guest

What would you like to know?

I would like to know how much Tarik Abdelazim thinks his municipal wfii system will lose now that it will no longer have users?

He said it would lose $15,000 per year with user fees. Now there are no user fees, so how much will it lose now?

How will Tarik secure the system? Will there be any type of accountability or will people log on and do and visit absolutely anything they want? Will all the Opportunities for Broome sex offenders flock to downtown to use the free and anonymous Internet access?

I would like to know what sign(s) of revitalization Matt Ryan sees to justify his claim to the Press & Sun-Bulletin Editorial board.

From the PSB editorial board I would like to know, now that hey have had their big meeting with the Ryan administration, post State of the City Address, will the PSB editorial board actually offer an opinion on what they heard?

For instance, will the PSB editorial board point out that Ryan's four new committes are almost exactly the same thign he proosped to do two and half years ago in his first six months but never did? How long will Ryan not accomplish the same thing?

"We have to get the public more involved: business people, the chamber, people living in neighborhoods. We have to come up with a plan that we're going to accomplish. The first six months of my administration will be putting together that plan, all the people that can accomplish that plan and letting everybody have a say in what that plan should be. Then we have to show the world that we have a purpose, a direction and a goal, and we'll ask them to join us." - Matt Ryan, October 16, 2005, Section: Front , Edition: 1 Page: 3A "THE BINGHAMTON MAYORAL RACE; Why should we vote for you? "

I would like to know why you think that posting over 25,000 times on online forums about the mayor (and over 150 times about his priovate parts) is not an 0bsession?

I asked a psychiartist freind and three therapist freinds that question and they all believe you to be mentally ill - with an extreme 0bsessive compulsive disorder.

Second question is - hae you ever sought help for or been on medication for yourmental illnesses?

third question is - if the answer to #2 is yes - are you still seeking help and still on those medications?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
just surious (as who the hell has time to read all that crap) is there something in this article that says you work there? I did not see it - maybe it was there but point it out to me will ya?

Ummm, how about the line under the title that says "Manager describes the team's approach" and then his job title, contact phone number and his company email address????

Those are pretty good indicators, wouldn't you say?

Ummm, how about the line under the title that says "Manager describes the team's approach" and then his job title, contact phone number and his company email address????

Those are pretty good indicators, wouldn't you say?

Actually - I have to say that no - it is not enough. It does not really say that he works there.

I would like to know why you think that posting over 25,000 times on online forums about the mayor (and over 150 times about his priovate parts) is not an 0bsession?

I asked a psychiartist freind and three therapist freinds that question and they all believe you to be mentally ill - with an extreme 0bsessive compulsive disorder.

Second question is - hae you ever sought help for or been on medication for yourmental illnesses?

third question is - if the answer to #2 is yes - are you still seeking help and still on those medications?

Still waits for mr ed to answer this one.

The Montreal Gazette newspaper has filed aharassment complaint against frequent critic Ednot allowed. Apparently, not allowed took those e-mail addresses at the end of the newspaper’scolumn seriously and frequently wrote to voicehis disapproval of the positions taken by thenewspaper and various columnists. His noteswere not violent or threatening, were not irrel-evant or spam and did not contain viruses orin any other way threaten the Gazette’s com-puter network.In return for participating in a public dis-cussion of issues of concern to the community,the Gazette had police seize not allowed’s com-puter and search his home where they found alittle cocaine and an unregistered rifle. He spentthree days in jail and now faces charges of ha-rassment and mischief.

If everybody pretended that Ed doesn't exist, and refrained from even mentioning his name on the BCVoice, would he lose his sense of existence? Would he explode? Would he escalate the number of posts and become more and more inflamatory until somebody acknowledges his existence?

come on ed - still waiting for an answer to this one. You have seen the question - now answer it.

Can you source those numbers?????

If you are discussing Ed with your friends perhaps you have the problem. You can rest assured he is not discussing you with his!

Can you source those numbers?????

If you are discussing Ed with your friends perhaps you have the problem. You can rest assured he is not discussing you with his!

Just answer the question ed - you said you were game to answer any questions.

but really, consider MY question: If everybody pretended that Ed doesn't exist, and refrained from even mentioning his name on the BCVoice, would he lose his sense of existence? Would he explode? Would he escalate the number of posts and become more and more inflamatory until somebody acknowledges his existence?

but really, consider MY question: If everybody pretended that Ed doesn't exist, and refrained from even mentioning his name on the BCVoice, would he lose his sense of existence? Would he explode? Would he escalate the number of posts and become more and more inflamatory until somebody acknowledges his existence?

I have considered your question.

The question is: Are you looking for an answer or are you just in the mood to pose questions?

the answers to your questions are "yes".

still waits for ed to answweer this one

Well Ed? anybody? anybody?

Bueler? Bueler?

Are we going to hear an answer from you today ed?

My, you are annoying and tedious.

I'm surprised the Admins don't block you.

Ok, here:

1) Q:I would like to know why you think that posting over 25,000 times on online forums about the mayor (and over 150 times about his priovate parts) is not an 0bsession?

A: I have not posted anywhere near that much nor about you topic you mention. If you have any way to substantiate that count go ahead or authenticate your claim please do..

2) Q:Second question is - hae you ever sought help for or been on medication for yourmental illnesses?

A; There is no mental illness so no help or medication has ever been sought or needed.

3) A: Answer to #2 was no.

I hope this help you sleep. Ta, ta.....

My, you are annoying and tedious.

I'm surprised the Admins don't block you.

Ok, here:

1) Q:I would like to know why you think that posting over 25,000 times on online forums about the mayor (and over 150 times about his priovate parts) is not an 0bsession?

A: I have not posted anywhere near that much nor about you topic you mention. If you have any way to substantiate that count go ahead or authenticate your claim please do..

2) Q:Second question is - hae you ever sought help for or been on medication for yourmental illnesses?

A; There is no mental illness so no help or medication has ever been sought or needed.

3) A: Answer to #2 was no.

I hope this help you sleep. Ta, ta.....

But I dont have any problem sleeping.

When I asked the question of you, I had talked with my psychiatrist freind first. He said "he will avoid answering the question for some time, then if he does answer the question, he will 1) deny making that number of posts (making it an issue of math rather than one of 0bsession - as if 22,000 - or 15,000 - or 5000 or whatevr would be better) and 2) will state that there is no mental illness - indicating of course that there is indeed a mental illness, as anyone with such an 0bsession would have to deny it's very existence.

And imagine that! You come back and answer the questions exactly as he said you would - truly exactly!

Archived