The Post YOUR Picture Thread

Billy the Kid

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Reddi Killowatt
OK, so 1 dozen home made peanut butter cookies for BTK on Monday. Just don't go postin any pictures now, you hear?

Just 'cause BTK said he won't get your picture from the camera at the shop just 'cause you're bringing him cookies doesn't mean I won't do it.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Reddi Killowatt
I tried this morning to upload a recent picture (nobody calls me a chicken) but the upload size is only 3.09K. I can't figure out how to compress the photo any smaller.

go to photobucket.com, upload the picture, then copy the IMG code into the post. If you can't figure it out, if 'ya want, send your picture to me, I'll give you my email, and I can post it for you.

I tried this morning to upload a recent picture (nobody calls me a chicken) but the upload size is only 3.09K. I can't figure out how to compress the photo any smaller.

Email it to BCVoice.79758@uploads.photobucket.com and it will automatically resize it and I can give you the code to upload it.

We've had a thread like this before. The only picture of myself that I can think of is this one:

347.jpg

It's me from about 2 years ago. Hope the link works. It's from a German web site. Good pic of my smaller motorcycle which I'll probably be commuting on, today, despite the rain.

Scott

Hey 321, I've seen you drunk too and you ARE funny. We should get together this weekend and take a picture together DRUNK and post it :lol:;)

Hey girl, I'd love to get together with you, can't this weekend, its my dad's 80th b-day party on Saturday and my friend had a terrible tragedy happend Wednesday night so I'm going to hang with her but soon, very soon. You know where I work, I'm there Wednesday nights and all day Sunday. Couple of days also but I know you work during the day. I see they are looking for someone also. I'm so less stressed after leaving the law office that I'm thinking about not going back...ever.

Hey girl, I'd love to get together with you, can't this weekend, its my dad's 80th b-day party on Saturday and my friend had a terrible tragedy happend Wednesday night so I'm going to hang with her but soon, very soon. You know where I work, I'm there Wednesday nights and all day Sunday. Couple of days also but I know you work during the day. I see they are looking for someone also. I'm so less stressed after leaving the law office that I'm thinking about not going back...ever.

Yeah, they actually already hired somebody. We'll get together sometime. I have your number. Maybe I'll stop by Sunday. I'll call you.

Yeah, they actually already hired somebody. We'll get together sometime. I have your number. Maybe I'll stop by Sunday. I'll call you.

looking forward to seeing you, its been a while. I haven't been looking very hard for a "real" job, actually haven't put in one application. Kind of really turned off with the thought of working for an attorney again. Rude, arrogant, condecending, lying, non-human things that place the blame on other people for their mistakes. Guess that just wrapped up my experience with lawyers. Oh, lets add cheap.

looking forward to seeing you, its been a while. I haven't been looking very hard for a "real" job, actually haven't put in one application. Kind of really turned off with the thought of working for an attorney again. Rude, arrogant, condecending, lying, non-human things that place the blame on other people for their mistakes. Guess that just wrapped up my experience with lawyers. Oh, lets add cheap.

Let me just add emphasis on CHEAP!

Archived