The Post YOUR Picture Thread

Billy the Kid

Guest Reddi Killowatt
Hey 321, I've seen you drunk too and you ARE funny. We should get together this weekend and take a picture together DRUNK and post it :lol:;)

Want me to be the picture taker?

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Reddi Killowatt

Well, seeing as nobody else has done this, I am going to post a few more pictures of me.... :lol: (Laugh if you must)

Andy16.jpg

Cayden took this one of me

Andy17.jpg

Dunno why I took this one...

andy4.jpg

Me when I lived in Tennessee...I think I looked better back then. :lol:

Andy1.jpg

Me last winter....I decided to let the hair grow out and see what I looked like...I might do it again this winter.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Reddi Killowatt
Ok, this is as much as I am posting..

C'mon CG...either you post a full one, or Imma call Barney and have him send me one so I can post it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way, how the heck 'ya been? We used to talk a lot, but ain't heard from 'ya inna while.

Well, seeing as nobody else has done this, I am going to post a few more pictures of me.... :lol: (Laugh if you must)

Andy16.jpg

Cayden took this one of me

Andy17.jpg

Dunno why I took this one...

andy4.jpg

Me when I lived in Tennessee...I think I looked better back then. :lol:

Andy1.jpg

Me last winter....I decided to let the hair grow out and see what I looked like...I might do it again this winter.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey, I remember you! Sorry I was so mean, want your milk money back?

Guest country girl
C'mon CG...either you post a full one, or Imma call Barney and have him send me one so I can post it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way, how the heck 'ya been? We used to talk a lot, but ain't heard from 'ya inna while.

No way Reddi. I will PM you or something.

@

Guest Reddi Killowatt
Hey, I remember you! Sorry I was so mean, want your milk money back?

Well heck yeah I want my milk money back! :lol: :lol: :lol: Do you know how many day's I went without my milk???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

@

CG, that's better than an eye, that you deleted earlier. Just post it...half of you appears to be a very attractive woman. I posted my picture which looks like a "train wreck", but oh well, that's who I am!

CG...#1

Well heck yeah I want my milk money back! :lol: :lol: :lol: Do you know how many day's I went without my milk???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

@

Would you settle for a Crowleys coupon from the Giant? Times have been kinda hard.....

Ok, this is it though....

ugly-girls.jpg

Anybody with a brain in their head can recognize you from your eye. There's no hiding a woman's eyes, they're all unique and special...so post your picture already! I was going to ask Moons the same, but I didn't want to go back and forth on 400 posts about what doiley pattern I think she should have for her coffee table!

Anybody with a brain in their head can recognize you from your eye. There's no hiding a woman's eyes, they're all unique and special...so post your picture already! I was going to ask Moons the same, but I didn't want to go back and forth on 400 posts about what doiley pattern I think she should have for her coffee table!

:lol::lol::lol:

Archived