The Post YOUR Picture Thread

Billy the Kid

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Reddi Killowatt
Ok, but just to let everyone know, this pic is a "few" years old.

duhhxy5.jpg

My BF took it when I was playing video games, the Atari Lynx, I think. Just called my name and I looked up with this really dumb expression on my face. Typical blonde moment.smiles268xs9.gif

That picture really show's your..... :lol:

Ok, but just to let everyone know, this pic is a "few" years old.

duhhxy5.jpg

My BF took it when I was playing video games, the Atari Lynx, I think. Just called my name and I looked up with this really dumb expression on my face. Typical blonde moment.smiles268xs9.gif

Atari Lynx! That's classic!

Guest country girl

That is a very nice picture CW!! You should have seen mine.... :blink::lol: Now we just need Moons to put hers on here.

Oh, SIH, what you said about Moons (the coffe table thing) was hysterical.....I know she is going to kill me for that but :lol::lol:

That is a very nice picture CW!! You should have seen mine.... :blink::lol: Now we just need Moons to put hers on here.

Oh, SIH, what you said about Moons (the coffe table thing) was hysterical.....I know she is going to kill me for that but :lol::lol:

Yeah, get Moons to post!

Guest Reddi Killowatt
Yeah, tells you how old the "picture" is. :lol: Also had the Atari Jaguar at one time too.

What the heck is an Atari? Oh wait, that was before my time. :lol: :lol: :P

Guest Reddi Killowatt
Paybacks Reddi, just remember that. Nice of you to make me feel old. :lol::rolleyes:

Sorry CG....you can kick my arse if 'ya wanna.

I'm still waiting for that PM you were gonna send me.

SIH, is that really you? If so, for some reason you look familiar. I'm thinking from the Giant on Penn. ave.??

MH

Yes, that's really me Maggie. I only do the Giant on Upper Front Street (Gary the manager is an DELETED...did I mention that before, maybe like forty or fifty times?).

Here's an even better picture:

dsc00701pi8.jpg

Last night after she got her new toy. Unfortunately, it squeaks and she kept the whole house up half the night playing with it.

That is still a really ugly dog! I think when I stopped by your place last month, you were more of a blonde than your picture on here. Peroxide works wonders!

Yes, that's really me Maggie. I only do the Giant on Upper Front Street (Gary the manager is an DELETED...did I mention that before, maybe like forty or fifty times?).

Ok, so you have a look alike. Nice Pic there SIH, you for sharing.

MH

Archived