David Archeletta

Guest Idolgirl

Guest Idolgirl

He has some good pipes on him. I think its his show to lose. He will be a name to be reckoned with in the future. I am in the music industry and the judges are right- he is a natural and wil only get better.

He will probably become more famous than any othe idol contestant- you watch- only 17 yrs old.

I agree. That boy has some pipes! Him and the funny queer guy. Those two are my top two favorite guys.

It's my first year ever watching the show and one thing I don't understand it if they get voted off - why do they have to sing? If it were me and they voted me off, I wouldn't sing another note.

one thing I don't understand it if they get voted off - why do they have to sing? If it were me and they voted me off, I wouldn't sing another note.

It's just the way they do it. All of the contestants know this and usually do fine. It's rare you see a basketcase, at least not until the end of their song. Plus, it serves as a positive way for the fans and other contestants to say goodbye, rather than they just walk off-stage. The song usually ends with a group hug. It's nice actually, shows the comradery.

Wolf

He has some good pipes on him. I think its his show to lose. He will be a name to be reckoned with in the future. I am in the music industry and the judges are right- he is a natural and wil only get better.

He will probably become more famous than any othe idol contestant- you watch- only 17 yrs old.

He is definately my favorite and was from the time I saw him in Hollywood. He seems like a very nice kid too. Hernandez and Noriaga are also good, but my vote goes to David.

He is definately my favorite and was from the time I saw him in Hollywood. He seems like a very nice kid too. Hernandez and Noriaga are also good, but my vote goes to David.
That's exactly the same way I rate them. David first, Norega, second and Hernaandez third.!

He was at one of the first years shows and sang infront of the remaining contestants (they showed this last night) he was like around 11??? All the contestants and I believe Kelly Clarkson was one of them and all had their jaws dropped, by how good this kid was and is..

I missed it last week, but now have my favorite guy singer... He'll be the next idol ...

He was at one of the first years shows and sang infront of the remaining contestants (they showed this last night) he was like around 11??? All the contestants and I believe Kelly Clarkson was one of them and all had their jaws dropped, by how good this kid was and is..

I missed it last week, but now have my favorite guy singer... He'll be the next idol ...

He was on star search not idol about six years ago and won 18 straight weeks and the title. This year is full of already signed artists that just didnt get enough exposure to be famous its a crock because they actually brought them in on their own no tryouts or anything!!!

Guest Guest

Noriega needs to go. The "Elvira" wanna be needs to go to. Archuletta, with out a doubt stands out so far above everybody. The kid was on star search for kids and did very well indeed. I went to you tube and did a search on him. You can find quite a few videos on him back then and other performances at social gatherings and church events. Looks like for his age, this Idol thing does not faze him because of his experience so far. On another note: How hot is Kristy Lee Cook! ..... a bit of Jackie Gleason is needed here..." humina, humina,humina,humnia, humnia."

Guest Guest

I can not believe that David Noriega was voted off lastnight. Queer as he may have been, he sang very well! To pick Chikeze over him was just nuts.

Guest Guest
I can not believe that David Noriega was voted off lastnight. Queer as he may have been, he sang very well! To pick Chikeze over him was just nuts.

I meant Danny Noriega, not David. There are too many David's on that show this year....

Google "Danny Noriega" and "Christmas" and for a youtube hit watch the video. You may change your mind about Danny.

No record company would want to sign someone at that age with attitudes like what you will see. There are other just as disturbing videos out there.

Wolf

Google "Danny Noriega" and "Christmas" and for a youtube hit watch the video. You may change your mind about Danny.

Well...isn't he just a little ray of sunshine!

I don't care if he's gay or straight, he's just a brat!

I like the Aussie guy. The guys definitely have the talent this year.

Guest Guest
Well...isn't he just a little ray of sunshine!

I don't care if he's gay or straight, he's just a brat!

I like the Aussie guy. The guys definitely have the talent this year.

I agree. The guys are fantastic. Of the girls I like Amanda O. I think that raspy voice is cool, I also like Ramiele. Such a big voice for such a small girl.

Archived