Dunkin Donuts at Manley's Upper Court St.

Guest D&D Coffee Man

Guest BC Voice of Reason

I was driving near there a little bit ago, and felt like a cup of coffee on this cold morning. So I decided to stop there and try out the new DD despite the negative posts. I ordered one large blueberry coffee with cream and sugar and that's what I got. Three cars were in front of me at the drive-thru, but it moved very quickly.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was driving near there a little bit ago, and felt like a cup of coffee on this cold morning. So I decided to stop there and try out the new DD despite the negative posts. I ordered one large blueberry coffee with cream and sugar and that's what I got. Three cars were in front of me at the drive-thru, but it moved very quickly.

I was there as well this morning and the same thing, three cars and they went through fast. I ordered and got a coffee with extra cream. I did notice that the girl that is usually at the drive thru wasn't there and a younger girl seemed to be handling the customer flow.

Guest Sellncars

This Dunkin Donuts is owned by the same guy that owns the one in Endwell & across from the Oakdale mall. The original poster is 100% correct. The service in Endwell also sucks, i go there every morning, i walk inside, they have 1 yes 1 girl at the register and people lined up all the way to the back of the store, they are slower then Hell. Why would the owner only have 1 register working at the busiest time of the day? They also can't make a cup of coffee exactly the way that you ask for it.

Barney

This Dunkin Donuts is owned by the same guy that owns the one in Endwell & across from the Oakdale mall. The original poster is 100% correct. The service in Endwell also sucks, i go there every morning, i walk inside, they have 1 yes 1 girl at the register and people lined up all the way to the back of the store, they are slower then Hell. Why would the owner only have 1 register working at the busiest time of the day? They also can't make a cup of coffee exactly the way that you ask for it.

Barney

Get back to work!

Guest weinermobile

I have to agree with Barney on this one. I have gone to the Endwell DD several times and decided it's just not worth it to continue to patronize the store. They consistantly goof up my order and these are not tough orders! I mean I'm talking extra cream and sugar or maybe a flavoring now and again. My son drove thru and ordered a coolata and was handed a hot black coffee! I take a little extra time now and make my own coffee before I leave for work....

I'm sure it's not easy to find capable help or even a good manager to run things efficiently, but in a service oriented business you really have to be on top of things. It makes sense to contact Dunkin Donuts and voice your concerns with them so they can check out what is happening at the various stores.

Archived