Dunkin Donuts at Manley's Upper Court St.

Guest D&D Coffee Man

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Another morning where the Horse's Rear End at the Drive Up at Dunkin Donuts at the Manley's on Upper Court st. can't do a simple job like take an order with one item on it and get the order right. This morning I went through the drive up at D&D and asked for the same thing that I ask for every morning and went the woman gave me my coffee, I noticed that it was black when I asked for cream. So I told her that i asked for coffee with cream and she took the coffee back and dumped some out and dumped in some cream. Well I never thought to taste it, when I got to my office, I took a sip and it was loaded with sugar too! HOW FREAKING HARD IS IT TO WORK AT A D&D DRIVE UP???????? Mr. Manley, HIRE SOME COMPITENT PEOPLE! At first I thought, this place is new and so is the staff so it will take some time to get in the groove, but HOLY COW it's been months and you still can't do something simple like make a cup of coffee with what I asked for!!! :angry:

Drive up girl, Advice for you: GO ON WELFARE, that is where you belong!

Manley's doesnt run the Dunkin Donuts- they rent the space out

Guest DD 4 me
I agree with the original poster. I go there often too as it is very convenient to me on my way to work and they screw up a lot. It seems the new manager there has her head in the clouds and doesn't pay attention to what she is doing. I am a firm believer that if someone isn't doing the job that they are paid to do, they should be told about it and the problem should be fixed. Why should the original poster stop going to D&D or drive out of their way to go elsewhere because of a simple problem that can be fixed by the managers explaining what needs to be done and how it needs to be handled.

To the above poster that thinks that it's OK, it isn't and the OP has the right to complain. You almost sound like the girl that screws up at D&D.

So what did you do before this DD opened? It's not like this place has been there for years and some new chimp girl starting working there and screws up the coffee. Its more like a new DD opened, and the OP has nothing good to say about the new place. Common sense tells me to go back to whatever I was doing before the DD. There is a Mcdonalds right down the road, have at it.

Also the idea about a DD somewhere else on Court ST would make sense, I thought they could put one in the old Parisi's, any backers?

Also the idea about a DD somewhere else on Court ST would make sense, I thought they could put one in the old Parisi's, any backers?

That building is a total dump, and fire hazard. Is one of the main reasons whom ever bought it and not opened anything in it. Floors are uneven and cracked, roof needs a make over to name a few things.

So what did you do before this DD opened? It's not like this place has been there for years and some new chimp girl starting working there and screws up the coffee. Its more like a new DD opened, and the OP has nothing good to say about the new place. Common sense tells me to go back to whatever I was doing before the DD. There is a Mcdonalds right down the road, have at it.

I'm not the person you're replying to, but I've gone to DD for a bagel weekend mornings.

McDonald's doesn't have them.

Maybe the OP wants something McD's doesn't have.

the indian that owns DD franchise in binghamton & vestal was going to buy the parisi building and tear it down, but the lot is not big enough for a drive through. the same drive through that all the dd have problems with.

The only answer is to NOT GO THERE ANYMORE! They do not have any obligation to meet your demands, it's a privately owned business!

The intelligence level in this post has severely declined. I am considering closing this post as your dumb responses are beginning to give me a headache. You all remember what happens when I get a headache don't you?!? :blink:

Headache.jpg=HEADACHE.jpg

Guest sweet tooth
Here is an idea: Get your horse's rear end out of the car and go into the Dunkin' Donuts and get it in there. That way you can watch the person make the coffee.

I find it interesting that you had to point out that you go there every day. Do they know the sound of your voice from the thousands of other customers they serve every day? Do they know your car make/model/color? I doubt it. You are just a disconnected voice demanding coffee. Go in, smile, say hello, and ask for your coffee like a normal person.

I don't know...I was kicked out of the one on Vestal Parkway one night for asking the little Indian guy to wash his hands after having blown his nose and start fixing my bagel! He blew a fuse (besides his nose). Then, I happened to walk in on the one on Main St. Bing., one afternoon, and he was THERE! As I was walking in, he sneezed a big one, so I made a U-turn and have never returned to any of them ever again!

The new Manley's will do anything they possibly can to make a buck. This includes lieing to their employees about how much they pay, promise pay raises and never come through, do not reimburse delivery people for gas etc.. In general they take and take and take from their employees. Soon they will not be able to find anyone that can pour a cup of coffee or make change at the Dunkin Donuts or any other store that they have. Tony worked hard to get where he was-now other members of his family have tarnished his reputation because they DO NOT care about anyone or anything that will not bring them money!!!! People know what they are doing. It is just a matter of time before the donut crumbles.

Guest BC Voice of Reason

I got some seriously spoiled cream at the Endicott DD. I took a sip and nearly hurled. It took about 3 years before I went back there again. When they make it right, DD has some of the best coffee around.

Guest DD 4 me
I was just kidding. I go there too and they do make mistakes but that is the way it is. I can see the OP's frustration but get over it. Just check your coffee before you pull away.

I have to say, quite simply, this says it all.

The worst is the McDonald's on Upper Court. It is impossible to have your coffee order done correctly there!

I tried ordering coffee with cream and sugar on the side -- you would have thought I had asked for Holy water!

After trying on various occasions and never having success with that method of ordering, I tried ordering the coffee

black and then just asking for the cream and sugar on the side AFTER they handed me the coffee. That proved

too mind boggling for them also. I finally gave up completely and just go to Burger King now. They seem to have

it together!

Archived