Brozetti's Closed?

Guest PizzaJones

Guest guest one

Yup, this must be vacation week for Brozetti's. If they are open, someone always answers the phone. They don't use an answering machine, so it's just busy when they shut down.

They don't use an answering machine, so it's just busy when they shut down.

Well, how stupid is that? Just spend the 20 bucks, hook up the d*mn machine when on vacation and just have a message that "we are closed this week and will re-open on March __". I mean, this is a business whose radio and TV commercials are 100% built around their phone number and 95+% of their business is from calls. Let people know on their first call that they are closed rather than effectively making them call 3 or 4 or more times before they give up.

Wolf

Guest guest

I know.......I called a million times before I gave up. I wondered what was going on! I agree. Put a message on an answering machine for your customers.

Guest Guest
Yep, leave a message on the answering machine so the gangstas know just when your coming back

come on brotha' we gonna rob us some pizza sauce 'n peperoni!

Well, how stupid is that? Just spend the 20 bucks, hook up the d*mn machine when on vacation and just have a message that "we are closed this week and will re-open on March __". I mean, this is a business whose radio and TV commercials are 100% built around their phone number and 95+% of their business is from calls. Let people know on their first call that they are closed rather than effectively making them call 3 or 4 or more times before they give up.

Wolf

oooooo you said damn :blink:

they're on vacation for a week :angry:

Well if their on vacation then yesterday 3/3/08 a burglar must have given me a large garlic & chicken spiede pizza. It was great.

They're still open, if they have the phone off the hook they are very busy.

till someone mentioned it might attract criminal intentions.

That's what burglar alarms are for. The place is small, it won't take much to wire-up tha tplace, but as someone said, what are they going to steal? Sauce?

Still, it's easy for me to say. Not sure what I'd do if I owned a business relying on phone calls and then was closed for a week.

Wolf

Guest Guest

Not to sidetrack but this place has been on vacation for years. The quality of the pizza has gone WAY down and the cost has gone WAY up. Not a good combo in my eyes.

The "counter" guys are also as miserable as any in the Tier and I've visited a few pizza places in this town.

Ok that's it. Sorry to hijack; get back to the debate about whether or not they should have an answering machine.

Not to sidetrack but this place has been on vacation for years. The quality of the pizza has gone WAY down and the cost has gone WAY up. Not a good combo in my eyes.

The "counter" guys are also as miserable as any in the Tier and I've visited a few pizza places in this town.

Ok that's it. Sorry to hijack; get back to the debate about whether or not they should have an answering machine.

Agreed 100% (I posted it)

Guest Guest
That's what burglar alarms are for. The place is small, it won't take much to wire-up tha tplace, but as someone said, what are they going to steal? Sauce?

Still, it's easy for me to say. Not sure what I'd do if I owned a business relying on phone calls and then was closed for a week.

Wolf

There isn't a single reason why even the smallest businesses shouldn't have alarm systems installed, even if there's no money or much of value to steal.

I just saw a news report the other day of a B&E in which someone stole some baseball caps, a few hoodies and some cigs.

What were they worth?

To a junkie/burglar, $10 worth of stolen goods is still $10, and to some of them, also worth the time and risk of burgling a closed shop.

Guest Guest

Wolf

I have gone there for over 35 years and it's common knowledge that they close for a week or two in February. Aldo, do not get a machine. Keep it old fashoned like always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
I have gone there for over 35 years and it's common knowledge that they close for a week or two in February. Aldo, do not get a machine. Keep it old fashoned like always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not February anymore.........so what's your excuse now?

Guest Guest
It's not February anymore.........so what's your excuse now?

Did I say which week? Nope! After working hard for over fourty years, they shouldn't have to answer to you, or anyone else.

Just like the politicians in this county!!!!

Archived