Republican or Democrat?

Guest just curious

Guest Guest

Democrat

Female

do I really have to say????? (almost 40, if I have to)

Working at a place alot of people here don't particularly care for

Guest paul stanley
Democrat

Female

do I really have to say????? (almost 40, if I have to)

Working at a place alot of people here don't particularly care for

My best guesses would be:

1. Binghamton City Hall

2. Any other government position

3. Any fire department

4. any police dept

5. The Press and Sun Bulletin

6. WalMart

I have been going on this site off and on for a while and I am curious about the people that post here.

Just for fun:

1. Republican or Democrat?

2. Male or female?

3. Age range (20's, 30's, 40's, etc)?

4. Occupational group (retail, food service, legal, medical, government, etc)?

1. Neither

2. Male

3. etc

4. etc

LOL. So what are your answers sleepless? Or did you reply under one of them that says guest? Just curious. :)

Republican (though I haven't voted that way in a national election since Reagan)

male

52-2/3 years old

manufacturing sector (at least what is left of it)

Guest Guest

Democrat

female

Retired Social Worker

Anyone voting Republican this year must not mind sending our young men into a senseless war with no end in sight, $3. a gallon gas, rising prices on everything we do, need or eat, leaving our children and grandchildren with debt up the wazzoo and a country whose reputation has been degraded by the most corrupt administration in the history of the U.S. Just seeing John McCain hugging GWB turns most thinking people's stomachs. Can you possibly want more the same old Republican cronyism?? Not me, it's Hillary or Obama -- either is far, far better than that old war mongering McCain!!!!!

Democrat

female

Retired Social Worker

Anyone voting Republican this year must not mind sending our young men into a senseless war with no end in sight, $3. a gallon gas, rising prices on everything we do, need or eat, leaving our children and grandchildren with debt up the wazzoo and a country whose reputation has been degraded by the most corrupt administration in the history of the U.S. Just seeing John McCain hugging GWB turns most thinking people's stomachs. Can you possibly want more the same old Republican cronyism?? Not me, it's Hillary or Obama -- either is far, far better than that old war mongering McCain!!!!!

Ron Paul is still a candidate. If I have to I'll write him in. Hillary and Obama? I don't think so!

Please don't comment saying that it's a wasted vote. The only wasted vote is the one thats not cast.

Archived