Republican or Democrat?

Guest just curious

Guest just curious

I have been going on this site off and on for a while and I am curious about the people that post here.

Just for fun:

1. Republican or Democrat?

2. Male or female?

3. Age range (20's, 30's, 40's, etc)?

4. Occupational group (retail, food service, legal, medical, government, etc)?

Guest guest

Whig

Transgendered

Buggy Whip manufacturer planning major expansion in Dowtown Binghamton after Roundabout is completed. At least 5000 high paying jobs will be added to payroll.

Guest Guest
It would seem most of the members here don't want to let on to what they are.

I noticed that, I dont know why though, since it really doesnt give personal info or shall I say revealing info. It is not like we can guess who they are by their answers. I personally thought it was kind of fun to learn more about the people who chat everyday.

Guest Guest

where is everybody? when somebody else posted about where people work a lot more people than this replied.

republican

female

40s

sales

Guest Guest-non-pedophile-*

independent

male(married)

self-employed west-sider

(the party system is a sham both reps. and dems. are beholden to the lobbyist, and people like Rush Limbau and Al Frankin no that. As long as we the people are hung up on the two parties the POLITICIANS will reap the benefits. Nader for pres.)

Guest Guest
Registered Republican

Voting Democratic this Nov for President

Male

Employed

Your voting what??

That stinks!! Please dear God dont tell me you are going to vote for "do nothing Billary" although she is more conservative than Obama, even still, I cant stand her.

Jaun McCain

Republican

Politics and Keating 5 banking

I will be voting for a democrat this year. I cannot in good conscience vote for someone that has a volcanic temper and is as senile as I am. Anyway, haven't I shown how much I detest my fellow republicans over the years? Me and my big pal Teddy are voting the straight democrat ticket this election.

Sí se Puede!

Guest Guest
QUOTE (Guest @ Mar 4 2008, 11:18 AM)

Registered Republican

Voting Democratic this Nov for President

Male

Employed

Your voting what??

That stinks!! Please dear God dont tell me you are going to vote for "do nothing Billary" although she is more conservative than Obama, even still, I cant stand her.

Yes, I'm telling you I will be voting for whoever wins the democratic nomination this time, be it Clinton or Obama. It is clear a vote for McCain is a vote for more of the same. Is that what YOU want? Not me. I'll take my chances on CHANGE, any change...lord knows we need one.

Guest Guest
Yes, I'm telling you I will be voting for whoever wins the democratic nomination this time, be it Clinton or Obama. It is clear a vote for McCain is a vote for more of the same. Is that what YOU want? Not me. I'll take my chances on CHANGE, any change...lord knows we need one.

Absolutely, I am going to vote within my party. The only time that I would think of voting outside my party is if somebody spectacular was running on the other side.......which is definitely not the case now. I am not completely thrilled with McCain, however, I think he is the best of the candidates that will be available. I would have preferred Romney myself.

Archived