It's your time to carp..

wrapyouincold

Guest guest

QUOTE (Milo Hoggenboom @ Mar 5 2008, 08:31 PM)

1) Cigarette ashes in my cereal ( my mother still makes my breakfest)

2) People who sleep in my bed that I don't know.

3) Peanut butter on the back of playing cards

4) Anybody who wears a shirt with their name printed above their pocket. ( My Dad wore one..he left us for my Aunt)

5) My dog..He keeps pulling himself across the room on his butt..weird huh.

6) Clothes pins (it goes back to Dad)

7) Beer on my porkchops ( my mother still makes my dinner)

8) Long black hairs on the soap

9) Blood in the toliet

10) People with very small teeth (those people can be very troublesome).

WOW - That's Funny!!

-----------------------------------------------

Very funny, lol

except...what's wrong with beer on porkchops? or beer on anything for that matter... :P

I'm thinking your dog has worms. That is one of the main reasons they scoot on their butt across a room.

Ahh..Thank you..we have a gold & navy deep shag rug in the living room..so I thought the dog was trying to get the fishnet stocking out of his butt..he ate it two days ago..so I just assumed he was trying to snag it on the rug and pull it out.

I'll check for worms though..how to you do that..smell the rug ? do they smell ? I don't know..should I wack him on the head when he does it again ? my head is starting to spin..you gave me to much to think on...I'm starting to get mad..I gotta go bye.

Guest Dr Fido
I'll check for worms though..how to you do that..smell the rug ? do they smell ?

Yes, that's right! Next time he does it, sniff the trail on the rug. If it smells kind of like.. vanilla, it's tapeworm. If it's more of a bannana like smell, that's roundworms. Take him to the vet.

Of course, if it smells sorta like tunafish, ...that would be the fishnet stocking. You can fix that yourself, but you'll need a flashlight and your mom's kitchen tongs. Let us know how you make out. :D

Sorry people, I'm a little bored today, lol

Guest Guest-susi2858-*

I was in the grocery store this AM the gent in line in front of me left his cart in the checkout lane, I gently pushed it forward. No response, so i proceeded to put my items on the conveyor, reaching over his cart got all my stuff up there before the guy left. I asked the cashier if it was his cart and she said yes. She said he acts like this all the time LOL my carpe diem

Guest Racial Slur
I was in the grocery store this AM the gent in line in front of me left his cart in the checkout lane, I gently pushed it forward. No response, so i proceeded to put my items on the conveyor, reaching over his cart got all my stuff up there before the guy left. I asked the cashier if it was his cart and she said yes. She said he acts like this all the time LOL my carpe diem

Yeah I fucking hate when people do that sh!t :angry:

Guest Racial Slur
woooooo woooooo woooooo

language police will soon get cha'!

Eh, I don't give a sh!t. Freedom of speech B!tches!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
Spammers, hackers and virus writers (scum of the earth)

And the need to type in that annoying confirm code because of them. :angry:

The only problem I have with the code is often times the box is too dark for me to read the letters...and then it's not a code problem, it's more of a "my computer is a piece of crap" problem.

Guest Guest
The only problem I have with the code is often times the box is too dark for me to read the letters...and then it's not a code problem, it's more of a "my computer is a piece of crap" problem.

I can never tell if it is a zero or the letter O! WTF?

Guest Guest
White people who pretend to be black.

Did you happen to see "Family Guy" the other day? Peter was concerned his son was doing this so, "I beat him with a rubber hose until my arm got tired and then came down here (to the bar) for a beer."

You gotta love that show!!!

Archived