To the man who walks Endicott's north side.

Guest Fred & Lamont Sanford

Guest guest

QUOTE (Guest @ Mar 6 2008, 06:13 PM)

I throw out about 50 bucks worth of beer cans a week if he wants to rummage through mine?!

50 bucks worth huh...you throw out 1000 returnable cans a week. Yeah...suuuuuure you do. What are you, stupid?

To heck with him, if this is true, I'LL come get them....where they at? :rolleyes:

Guest Guest
$50.00 worth of cans? You're joking......

That's only about 9 beers per hour assuming 8 hrs sleep per day & imbibing every hour for the seven days while you're awake. Sounds reasonable.

Guest Guest
Where have we met this poster before? Oh yes:

'At this festive season of the year, Mr Scrooge,' said the gentleman, taking up a pen, 'it is more than usually desirable that we should make some slight provision for the Poor and destitute, who suffer greatly at the present time. Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir.'

'Are there no prisons?' asked Scrooge.

'Plenty of prisons,' said the gentleman, laying down the pen again.

'And the Union workhouses.' demanded Scrooge. 'Are they still in operation?'

'They are. Still,' returned the gentleman,' I wish I could say they were not.'

'The Treadmill and the Poor Law are in full vigour, then?' said Scrooge.

'Both very busy, sir.'

'Oh. I was afraid, from what you said at first, that something had occurred to stop them in their useful course,' said Scrooge. 'I'm very glad to hear it.'

'Under the impression that they scarcely furnish Christian cheer of mind or body to the multitude,' returned the gentleman, 'a few of us are endeavouring to raise a fund to buy the Poor some meat and drink, and means of warmth. We choose this time, because it is a time, of all others, when Want is keenly felt, and Abundance rejoices. What shall I put you down for?'

'Nothing!' Scrooge replied.

'You wish to be anonymous?'

'I wish to be left alone,' said Scrooge. 'Since you ask me what I wish, gentlemen, that is my answer. I don't make merry myself at Christmas and I can't afford to make idle people merry. I help to support the establishments I have mentioned-they cost enough; and those who are badly off must go there.'

'Many can't go there; and many would rather die.'

Get a life buddy, you have way too much time on your hands

Guest Guest
Make sure you cut up your credit cards if you're going to throw them out. I have a feeling this guy is trying to rip off people by going through the trash and obtaining credit cards :blink:

He could still get the numbers off a cut up card.

I use a shredder now for all my pertinent documents that I'm tossing.

Guest OK dude
He could still get the numbers off a cut up card.

I use a shredder now for all my pertinent documents that I'm tossing.

potato po-tato, same sh!t different day :huh: You caught what I was saying at least B)

Guest Focus
QUOTE (Guest @ Mar 6 2008, 06:13 PM)

I throw out about 50 bucks worth of beer cans a week if he wants to rummage through mine?!

50 bucks worth huh...you throw out 1000 returnable cans a week. Yeah...suuuuuure you do. What are you, stupid?

To heck with him, if this is true, I'LL come get them....where they at? :rolleyes:

It's called an exageration you fucktard, STAY FOCUSED idiodic sh!thead :angry:

Guest Guest
To the guy who walks the north side of Endicott, PLEASE have the goddamn decency to tie the garbage bags back up after you pilfer thru them!

Holy cow, you ripped open almost every bag on Prescott, Buffalo and the side street off Prescott. (forgot the name)

If anyone lives on these streets, and your garbage is all over the curb in the a.m., this guy is doing it. He always wears solid black sweat suits and goes probably 400-450 lbs. Not giving weight to break chops but just as a descriptor. I thought it was dogs doing it till I watched it with my own eyes. Rummaging thru garbage bags. I'd bet he's trollin for a midnight Scoobie snack.

I don't really care what he does. As long as he doesn't make a mess. This area is filthy enough because of the trash, leaves, glass, junk cars, etc that lay around all over the town.

Tie the bags back up or I will get 10 neighborhood kids and pelt you with ice balls till you beg for mercy. Like hitting the side of a barn.....

Garbage picker.

I think it was Uncle Geo! :lol:

Guest Guest

You should get a sling shot and shoot the fat bastard in the ass next time!!

Or take a crap on a hardroll, hand it to him and tell him to roll his lard ass down the road!!

Guest guest

QUOTE (2pelo Honey @ Mar 6 2008, 09:22 PM)

Anger issues much?

Yeah two years of anger management weren't enough for me, hope we don't meet in a dark alley when I'm pissed

What a jerk. Ignore him toop.

Everyone is very edgy this morning. Lets just take a deep breath and relax. Anger manegment pill anyone???

Breath in and Breath out.........Again Breath in and Breath out................Again Breath in and Breath out..............

Now doesn't that feel much better. Relax people it is Friday!

Archived