2009 Softball

Guest guest

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you people make me lose faith in humanity to think that people can create people like yourselves ,because you're all ridiculous and utterly obnoxious. you need to figure out whats going on before you jump to conclusions on who's playing and who's not.

How can anyone speculate on who will be playing, especially JV players...

Have the try-outs even been completed?

People like to gossip. Thats all that this stuff is. It's annoying, people shouldnt say stuff like this when they don't have all of the facts.

try-outs have not started yet.

TRUST ME THEY ALREADY KNOW WHO WILL MAKE THE TEAM AND WHO WON'T. THEY ARE ALREADY DOING OPEN GYM AND HAD TRAVEL ALL YEAR.

Are you talking about JV or Varsity?

you people make me lose faith in humanity to think that people can create people like yourselves ,because you're all ridiculous and utterly obnoxious. you need to figure out whats going on before you jump to conclusions on who's playing and who's not.

TRUST ME... YOU'RE A MORON! YOU KNOW NOTHING . JUST BECAUSE THE HAVE OPEN GYM AND TRAVEL LEAGUE DOESN'T MEAN ANY THING. APPARENTLY YOU THINK YOU'RE LIKE A CHRIST FIGURE WHEN IT COMES TO SOFTBALL.DON'T BE SO MALICIOUS

TRUST ME THEY ALREADY KNOW WHO WILL MAKE THE TEAM AND WHO WON'T. THEY ARE ALREADY DOING OPEN GYM AND HAD TRAVEL ALL YEAR.

TRUST ME... YOU'RE A MORON! YOU KNOW NOTHING . JUST BECAUSE THE HAVE OPEN GYM AND TRAVEL LEAGUE DOESN'T MEAN ANY THING. APPARENTLY YOU THINK YOU'RE LIKE A CHRIST FIGURE WHEN IT COMES TO SOFTBALL.DON'T BE SO MALICIOUS

Allright then, name the player.

I mean if they already know who is going to be on each team then im sure you can name them.

I know for a fact that they have already been approaching parents and players about what they plan on doing. for example, they are already talking to the camp girl who is an 8th grader. the zietz girl, they have informed a couple parents what team their daughters will be most likely playing on. (jv or varsity) the birmingham girl has been told she will be moving up to varsity. do i know all of the girls no. but my kids are in the program so I am aware of what is being said. Oh and I am not signed in as jesus, but i am in communication with the coaches and i have been informed in general about who from the jvs will be moving up.

Guest Guest-guesto1-*

I'm not trying to be mean but I really think an 8th grader on a Varsity team is not a good idea.

What ever happened to playing just to play and be social with other people your own age?

What in the world will this 8th grader talk about with 12th graders? Is this who she should be hanging around with?

Are they that outstanding that they would be a detriment to playing with their own age?

I've seen some 8th grade teams that are pretty competitive out there. I am so glad I am out of this political mess.

These days girls better forget about trying out for the team if they don't do travel.

birmingham is her last name!!

second thing you probably should wait until try outs are complete because u guys are talking crap spreading rumors that you dont even know whats fact or false. Also, its really not up to any of you Waldron will take the best players for the Varsity team and what you guys say has nothing to do with it. Forth thing is moving up and 8th grader can be smart. You want them to get the experience esppecially if they have potential. Lastly a character trait of a great team is accepting your team mates no matter how old and making them feel welcome. You have to play with them and Windsor is a great team they are all close and they were like family last year with an 8th grader and 6 seniors.

@

Exaclty, no on should be talking about the players until after tryouts.

The only players that were on the team last year that didnt graduate are Bump, Griswold, Martin,Bankhead, and Costello.

• 3 weeks later...

It's not a joke to those playing or their parents or friends that come and support. ..So basically what you are saying is that

you have no interest in it. and you are way more important as well as the fact that you are a guy and you way superior. Girls could never be as good as you if you were allowed to play.... so it's a joke. ...You are a joke.

It's not a joke to those playing or their parents or friends that come and support. ..So basically what you are saying is that

you have no interest in it. and you are way more important as well as the fact that you are a guy and you way superior. Girls could never be as good as you if you were allowed to play.... so it's a joke. ...You are a joke.

This post should be called 'WINDSOR SOFTBALL" because there sure as heck wasn't much mentioned about teams that matter.

• 2 weeks later...

This gossip is redic.

the girls that are triyng out are freakin out because of the rumors goin around on

whos gonna make it and whos not

a 8th grader on varsity can be a problem sometimes but if she

proves herself and it dedicated i dont see that problem and neither should you.

if you just b****ing because you herad your dauthers not gonna make it

maybe you should tell her to try a little harder

the girls who bust there a** and give it thier all are the ones the team is goin to consist of this year.

JC has two middle schoolers as well that are apparently playing varsity. i think this is a ridiculous move on vivonas part. theyve never played a minute of high school ball and modified softball does not compare to varsity or even jv.

JC has two middle schoolers as well that are apparently playing varsity. i think this is a ridiculous move on vivonas part. theyve never played a minute of high school ball and modified softball does not compare to varsity or even jv.

Matt Vivona also coaches a very good travel team. He has been around these players for a few years, knows they work hard and can be trusted. Several of the HS coaches who coach travel develop younger players and then bring them up to varsity. The Bidwells did it, Cook does it, Coleman does it. Testa never did.

The coaches who coach travel and school put in a lot of time and certainly should decide who they want on their teams.

Matt Vivona also coaches a very good travel team. He has been around these players for a few years, knows they work hard and can be trusted. Several of the HS coaches who coach travel develop younger players and then bring them up to varsity. The Bidwells did it, Cook does it, Coleman does it. Testa never did.

The coaches who coach travel and school put in a lot of time and certainly should decide who they want on their teams.

STOP being reasonable..........this is BC VOICE. Please return to life's not fair, he said she said. But seriously, Why are there some many good softball players and teams in this area?

i agree, ive played for matt and in my opinion he is the best coach ill ever have, no matter what sport im playing

Archived