2009 Softball

Guest guest

Guest Guest
who do you think will be the best players of section 4?

Mikala King CV, Becca Griswold Windsor, Nicole Osvoski M-E, Stacey Fox JC, Dani Koltz CV, Jessica Bump Windsor

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jada pickett
Binghamton wont be nearly as good as they were last year. They lost some good players. They dont have the

pitching this year. Its going to be a long season for those girls.

You dont know that I want to see you play Binghamton with your guard down....you'll be surprised..

Guest jada pickett
They had alot of talent last year, even with the seniors that graduated...I think they will do well in the feild even if the pitching is weak

You must live under a rock....

Guest guest
You dont know that I want to see you play Binghamton with your guard down....you'll be surprised..

I dont think Binghamton is going to surprise much of anyone.

Guest Guest

sv only lost one player and 3 players signed to colleges so i dont understand why they arent considered with windsor and cv like you guys keep saying...

Guest Guest
Mikala King CV, Becca Griswold Windsor, Nicole Osvoski M-E, Stacey Fox JC, Dani Koltz CV, Jessica Bump Windsor

that osovski girl is a tank. i dont think griswold is worthy of mentioning with the others.

Guest Guest
that osovski girl is a tank. i dont think griswold is worthy of mentioning with the others.

Becca is worthy of the list - she always gives her all. But I think there are also some other names missing from that list.

Then again - knowing some of these girls, I am sure they prefer to let their bats and gloves do the talking - not this site!

Guest guest25
Who is running the JC program Vivona or his sidekick?

What does it matter who the side kick is what matters is that the 8th grader is good and if you have a problem with it then maybe your child should try harder.So don't make any remakes until you see how she plays.

Guest Guest
Becca is worthy of the list - she always gives her all. But I think there are also some other names missing from that list.

Then again - knowing some of these girls, I am sure they prefer to let their bats and gloves do the talking - not this site!

i didn't know giving your all made you one of the best players in the league. that would be a great all american team if it was based off effort, for example...

What does it matter who the side kick is what matters is that the 8th grader is good and if you have a problem with it then maybe your child should try harder.So don't make any remakes until you see how she plays.

what is a remakes?

Guest Guest
i didn't know giving your all made you one of the best players in the league. that would be a great all american team if it was based off effort, for example...

wow..you just cant seem to let that go..so whatever. Everyone is entitiled to their opinion, right? I could have taken issue with at least one of the other girls on the list, but I simply stated there are others I can think of that could be on the list. Just trying to keep it positive..there is enough bashing on here as it is. PEACE

Guest Guest

lots of players in STAC give it their all. lots of players play on travel teams year round lots of players signed to colleges. two of the players mentioned as the best in section 4 couldnt even make the conklin raiders travel team which took 16 players.

Guest Guest

yeah... most of their players play travel

yeahh. binghamton will probably suck. do they even have any one who plays travel ball? their own pitcher doesnt even play travel

Guest Guest
lots of players in STAC give it their all. lots of players play on travel teams year round lots of players signed to colleges. two of the players mentioned as the best in section 4 couldnt even make the conklin raiders travel team which took 16 players.

You had a good point until you made the Raiders statement...Are you sure those two even tried out?

At any rate - not everyone is cut out to play for Cook (mentally or their parents cant hack him)but there are other good travel teams around and they play on those..Speculation is not fact. The season will tell the tale.

Guest guest
Not sure of his name but do know that he plans on having his 8th grade kid play varsity.

youre probably talking about seccord..

oh there are two freshmen and two 8th graders on the varsity

Guest Guest
fox griswold

Just cause they don't play raiders doesn't make them bad. Both players are great. Plus there are other great travel 18 teams like the ponies and tremors.

Archived