2009 Softball

Guest guest

Guest guest
Im not from ME and I must say that Osovski is such a lady. She is helpful to others and does her job on the mound. Hats off to her since when its all said and done ITS A GAME!

I AM from ME (a parent, not a sparent) and have to say that this 100% true. The added benefit for Nicole is that her parents are down to earth and they do not have the "elitest" attitude that many ME softball/baseball parents have. Nicole has worked hard and deserves credit where credit is due.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest guest
Mind your business since you dont know that. Since she and others are not paying these coaches $5000 to play doesnt means shes not playing

Who are the pitchers for Binghamton this year?

Guest JC Softball dad
youre probably talking about seccord..

oh there are two freshmen and two 8th graders on the varsity

This guy thinks his DELETED dont stink. He is in for a rude awakening if he thinks he will be running the program.

Guest Guest
Ur analysis mean nothing u better believe that waldron will have his team ready. And for as many as they lost they still have 7 returnees who all continuted to the sucess of the team last year. There haven't been any scrimmages or games so ur so called analysis means nothing u have no backround and u don't know who plays for who.

I wasn't even analyzing. If i was i would have background, and since i don't, i just say my opinion on what teams will be doing. I'm terribly sorry for exercising my free speech rights. I shall never do it again. I didn't say they wouldn't be ready or anything like that. I simply said they have targets on their backs and they would be like a dark horse or underdog this season. I'm sorry i misplaced one player from one team. Really, again, how can i ever fix my awful mistake? Please try and type with slightly better grammar, i'd enjoy being able to read your opinions. Have a good day!

Guest Guest
did anyone see any of the mudville scrimmages or whatever they were? I dont know who was there but did it tell anything of any teams?

sv and ue played very well, looked sharp.

jc struggled a bit but was decent.

Guest guest
sv and ue played very well, looked sharp.

jc struggled a bit but was decent.

Binghamton played well their 2nd game. They have a ninth grader that pitched awesome. She will be one to look at in the future.

Guest Guest
Binghamton played well their 2nd game. They have a ninth grader that pitched awesome. She will be one to look at in the future.

thanks for the update mrs. montgomery

Guest guest
thanks for the update mrs. montgomery

Sorry to inform you...But this isn't her mother. Its another parent that was there watching the game.

Guest Guest
Sorry to inform you...But this isn't her mother. Its another parent that was there watching the game.

Montgomery will be a force in a year or two.

Guest Guest
nope Bertie Lake

I heard Roach is going to be their starter. She won every game she pitched on JV's last year except the championship game

Guest Guest
I heard Roach is going to be their starter. She won every game she pitched on JV's last year except the championship game

NO,NO ,NO you fool... Lake pitched for UE last year. She 's a senior this year

Guest Guest

she played ss last year until there pitcher couldnt throw a strike to save her life... now shes starting pitcher for ue. i dont think roach really compares.

Guest Guest
she played ss last year until there pitcher couldnt throw a strike to save her life... now shes starting pitcher for ue. i dont think roach really compares.

UE usually has a couple of good pitchers. They have a good farm system EYB softball AND West Corners Debstars

Guest Guest
UE usually has a couple of good pitchers. They have a good farm system EYB softball AND West Corners Debstars

can't compare allstars to lake and roach who pitch with cook.

like montgomery above and all other top pitchers in stac.

Guest jadapickett32@yahoo.com
Griswold I don't think want to play for dale cook.

If Dale wasnt such a hot head he would have girls that are good players play for him. He thinks its about him. Get ur head out of your butt and stop charging people and do it for the right reasons....Maybe you will have girls play for you year to year!!!

Guest Guest

To bad Binghamton was getting killed until the other teams pitcher starting walking them!!!

Archived