pawn shop

Guest Guest

Are there any pawn shops left? I have some stuff to get rid of.

There's one on Washington Ave in Endicott, and there's one between Afton and Bainbridge.

Guest Guest
What did you steal :blink: I'm missing some stuff :angry:

Funny, but let me assure you that I have not robbed anyone. I have upgraded on some electronics and the old ones are barely used.

Guest IT guy
Funny, but let me assure you that I have not robbed anyone. I have upgraded on some electronics and the old ones are barely used.

Try a classified entry here on BCV!

Guest slowpoke
There was a post about this, perhaps on the old board, and someone mentioned that one was still open down behind where Phillies used to be?

And, what about Aaron's place on Front St?

I know its a bit of a drive, but Oneonta has an official "Pawn Shop" on southside, by Losie's gun shop

Guest Guest
There was a post about this, perhaps on the old board, and someone mentioned that one was still open down behind where Phillies used to be?

And, what about Aaron's place on Front St?

I think it was named "Deluxe Swap Shop" at the corner of MyGatt St. and Dickinson St., basically down behind where Philadelphia Sales used to be... BUT they seem to be ALWAYS CLOSED... Perhaps they are no longer open.

I think it was named "Deluxe Swap Shop" at the corner of MyGatt St. and Dickinson St., basically down behind where Philadelphia Sales used to be... BUT they seem to be ALWAYS CLOSED... Perhaps they are no longer open.
Jims dad died and his moms been sick so hes had to focus on the appartments. If you call and leave a message hell eventually call you.

media max / horc

Don't go there. The owners will rip you off and then call the cops when you question him or her. They will tell you that you are harassing them. Just go to Mediaslob.com to see.

Mark's on Washington Avenue will work with you. I think it is 129 Washington Ave.

Archived