How do you stop a puppy's bark?

Guest glrng

Guest Guest

dont do the shock collar. i did it for my dog, and the dog would then yelp when shocked which made more noise, and shocked him more........it was AWFUL and if you have any heart at all, will make you SICK!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well the answer is TAKE THE DOG OUT MORE! Whether or not you want to hear it.

If the dog has to go that bad it is going to go whether in it's crate or not! You can only "hold it" for so long before you have to go so why would you expect a little dog to hold it?

Irresponsible pet owners should not get pets. :angry:

well i've had a few dogs in the past, and this one is my first that goes in the kennel!!! not only that i take it out about 12:00am and again when i wake up about 7:00. so it should have to go out in between.

well i've had a few dogs in the past, and this one is my first that goes in the kennel!!! not only that i take it out about 12:00am and again when i wake up about 7:00. so it should have to go out in between.

sorry i meant shouldn't jave to go out again before 7:00am

Guest Guest
We have a new puppy at home. She cries when she's left in her cage. We're losing sleep. I've seen the shock collars and the citronella spray collars. I'm leaning towards the shock collar because it needs no refills.

Try a squirt gun. It works on cats & it's cheap!

Try a kong stuffed with peanut butter and dog biscuits. He will be spending too much time trying to get it all out to worry about being in the crate. Also, try leaving the crate open when you are there, with some treats inside. He needs to get used to the crate. Eventually he will think of it as a place of safety and will not have any issues with going into it. We did this with our boxer and it worked great!!

Archived